Ch:20 ~𝐵𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹~

—

I'm having second thoughts of having this alarm clock next to my bed to wake me up every morning. It's the most annoying thing I have to deal with every single morning.

I reached over to turn it off before laying back in my bed staring up at the ceiling. My cheeks heat up at last night's events. Wyatt really had his fingers deep inside me. Not in a million years did I expect me to be doing that yesterday afternoon when I was giving him the stinky eye and attitude.

Groaning, and unwrapping the sheets from around my body I stood and did my usual routine. Pee, wash my teeth, wake Clayton up, pick clothes, change, and hair. Satisfied with my leggings and light blue crop top paired with the leather boots I headed down the stairs to see Rose making some coffee, and Clayton putting his books into his bag.

"Morning, my two favorite people in the world!" I exclaimed grabbing a mug from the top cabinet.

"Rude! What about me?" A cheery voice from the other side of the room exclaimed. It didn't take me a second to realize that that voice belonged to Scarlet. Startled I placed my hand over my chest and glanced at her.

"Scarlet! When did you get here?" I asked.

"Um, like a few seconds ago! Now, why wasn't I included in your 'favorite people in the world' saying?"She asked completely ignoring my previous question.

"Scarlet you know you are my favorite best friend in the world, so feel flattered because I've never said this to a friend before," It was true I've never considered a friend my best friend in the world. All the people I've had as friends were always just there. No spark. No connection. No anything. But with Scarlet, we just understood each other really well and we can say anything to each other.

"It's true," Clayton nodded his head as he took a sip of his milk.

"Very." Rose added.

Scarlet looked to Clay from Grandma Rose then to me before blushing. "Ok, fine, I guess I feel much better now," She said walking towards me. "Now, we need to head to school before we are super late," Yeah, right I know when she is lying. She wants to tell me something or ask.

"Rachel don't worry about Clayton. I'll drop him off," Rose reassures me and I nod before grabbing two toasts with butter from the table then giving Clay a quick kiss on the forehead.

"Ok, see you guys later," I shouted as both Scar and I walked to the front door.

"Bye!" Scarlet said.

"Be safe."

>>>

"Now what do you want to say?" We were now on our way to school as I bit onto my toast. I lent the other to scarlet because my nerves right now to see Wyatt was not helping to even finish the little piece of bread I had left. I was lying if I said I wasn't shitting bricks right now.