Ch:31~𝒪𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝐻𝒾𝓂~

I was in tears. Not the sad tears, but laughing tears. They were one of the best stomach hurting laughs I've had in ages. And Wyatt was the cause of it.

"When are you gonna quit laughing. That was just plain embarrassing."

"Embarrassing and hilarious!" I continued to laugh.

"The old lady was terrified and thought I was a damn criminal," Wyatt explained, terrified.

When we came out of the store from buying some necessities he accidentally pulled open a car he thought was his. And of course, somebody had to be inside the damn car to witness his mistake. A grandma who right away began cursing away while Wyatt began to apologize endlessly as he closed the driver seat door.

And now I can't stop laughing as I replay the scene in my head.

"Ok...I-I think I'm done laughing." I mused as I covered my mouth trying to stifle my finishing giggles. He blankly gave me a stiff glare and shook his head.

After trying too hard to lower and get over the scene in my head I forced myself to think of a more serious and less funny subject. I don't understand how it was that I began to think of Wyatt's secret person...

How would you even describe or name being a wolf? Was his wolf a whole different person? Did it hold a side of Wyatt and a side of something completely different? How was this whole different thing? What was this wolf's personality?

I remember Wyatt saying his wolf thought I was beautiful. So...

"Wyatt?" I leaned my head back into the seat and turned my head sideways to glance at him. He turned for a short second before looking back at the road.

"Hm?"

"Are you and... you know... your wolf a whole different person?" I asked hesitantly. I watched as his jaw clenched a little before releasing it right away.

"I guess you could say. Sort of." He shrugged.

I simply nodded and the craziest idea suddenly came to my head. I blinked a few times thoroughly for a second then turned my attention back to Wyatt ready to blurt out my thought but his shaking head stopped me.

"Not a good idea." He simply stated.

"You didn't even let me speak!"

"No need, Rachel. I can read your thoughts."

I shook my head annoyed at his annoying habit. "You really need to stop doing that." I crossed my arms over my chest and looked out the window watching the so observing view. As I continued to pout and look out the window I felt his hand touch my thigh.

"Why do you want to see my wolf anyway?"

I turned my attention away from the window and looked at him again. "I just want to see how it is as a person."

"A person?" He repeated looking completely amused.

I rolled my eyes. "You know what I mean." He looked thoughtful for a good four seconds then turned a sharp right towards his house. As soon as we arrived at his house he made a beeline forward towards where we had our little picnic.

"If that's what you want." He said jumping off the car and I followed suit after him towards the green trees crowding us. I quickly followed not knowing the way quite that well since the last time we came. It was hard keeping track of him. He noticed so he stopped and carried me bridal style making me squeal as he lifted me and began to walk.

What had him so much in a rush?

"Why are you rushing?" I questioned as I wrapped my arm around his neck. As we stopped and he dropped me down in my feet gently he began to remove his shirt.