Ch.24 ~𝒥𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓊𝓈~

—"Do you think

"Do you think...this is still a good idea?" I asked anxiously as Wyatt drove us to his house.

Both Oliver and Wyatt decided last minute during lunch break to take us to meet their aunt after school since they didn't have a date in mind. So, Oliver and Scarlet were going to wait for us there.

"'Course it is," He took my hand in his to comfort me.

I almost forgot how close his home is to mine. It was still weird considering we basically lived in the middle of tree's and they did too. That reminds me...that day I saw the wolf. It was him all this time.

I turned my attention away from the road to Wyatt. He looked back at me when he felt me looking at him. "What is it?" How can a human being like him be a big animal. It was scary, crazy, and mesmerizing at the same time.

"You saw me before I saw you," I whispered. It was all but the truth. His wolf led him to me that second night of living here. "During that night I saw your wolf...that is why you looked so familiar when I first saw you," I whispered the last part.

When my eyes landed on his grey ones they seemed way too familiar and it was because of his wolf. God, this was all too crazy.

"Yes, your right, I did see you before you saw me." He said looking at the road in concentration."And I'm glad I did, all I could think about was how beautiful you were, that night," I automatically blushed at his words making him chuckle. I leaned into his hand that was on mine to hide my crimson red cheeks.

"It's not fair, you got to see me first," I said trying to change the subject only making him laugh more.

"We are here." He pulled up to the curb and parked as we saw Oliver and Scarlet cuddled up to each other, waiting for us. I stayed glued to my seat feeling kind of nervous.

Was she a wolf too?

"Yes, she is," Wyatt spoke beside me. I looked over to him to see him looking deeply at me already.

"Can you not do that?"

"What? Read your mind?" He asked.

"Yes."

"I'll try. Come on," He jumped out of the car and I did the same walking over to Scarlet who was already looking nervous as ever.

"Nervous?" I whispered close to her ear as Wyatt and Oliver walked in front of us. Scarlet nodded her head with widened eyes and all I could do was laugh.

She is never nervous about anything, so it was a huge deal for her. And I couldn't blame her. I mean their aunt looked cool when we saw her in ugly...circumstances, so I wasn't as worried like before just thinking about it.

As we got to their front door Wyatt simply opened the door and lead us inside. It looked like a basic home if I'm paying good attention, but it was the comfy kind of basic. It just looked pretty homey. That's the best way I can explain it. The first thing you see when you enter is the living room to your left then to your right is a small dining room that leads to the kitchen.