Ch:18 ~𝐹𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃~

—

Groaning from the loud alarm clock that disturbed my beauty sleep I shut it off with my right hand as my head was still buried into my pillow. As much as I wanted to sleep for another hour I had to and wake Clay up.

"Clayton! Wake up!" I shouted as I walked out of my room and into the tiny walkway.

"I'm up!" I heard him yell sounding groggy. "Just shut up,"

"Hey!" I screamed turning back around and into his room.

"Kidding, geez, you take everything seriously," He said as he made his bed. I rolled my eyes and gave him a stern look before walking away again and dressed up in black jeans and a black graphic T-shirt.

I went downstairs to find Rose brewing us some coffee already. "Morning, sleepyhead," She said handing me a mug of black coffee but I felt like having some sugar today so I grabbed creamer and milk to mix with.

"Morning," I said un-energized. God, why do I feel so tired today.

"Remember to not make any plans after school, Jasmine is going with us," Rose mentioned and my eyes lighten up.

"She's coming?"

"Yep,"

"Great, she's nice,"

With a smile, Rose turned back around and continued to make breakfast. I definitely need the park's fresh air today. I'm in so much need of it.

>>>

"What are you doing today?" Scarlet asked as we stood in front of her locker while she grabbed her books which was surprising since she never cares to even grab them, not even for one class. I haven't yet told her about what happened with Wyatt yesterday.

"Rose is taking Clay and me to the park, so we're headed there after school," I explained and she nodded before grabbing the last of her books. My attention moved away from her and looked over her shoulder to see Oliver, Cole, and Wyatt heading our way. Gosh, not today.

Why did we have to become friends? Right, Scarlet.

Scarlet squealed once Oliver hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. Welp, there goes Scarlet. As I continued to look at the lovebirds I felt eyes on me. Knowing who it was already I kept my eyes trained away.

"Hey, Rachel," Oliver said finally pulling away from Scarlet. Scarlet shut her locker and turned her attention to all of us.

"Hey," I said with a short smile. Cole as usual had his eyes trained in his phone so I didn't care to say hi to him. I lifted my sleeve, checking the time. "I'll catch you guys later, my class is kind of far, and I don't want to be late," I said and Scarlet nodded.

"Sure, we'll catch you at lunch," Oliver said smiling and turning his attention to Scar who was smothered in kisses.

"You need me to walk you?" Wyatt finally when I began to walk. I looked at him and gave a fake smile.