Ch.16 ~𝒟𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹~

—The next morning I woke up looking up at my bedroom ceiling

The next morning I woke up looking up at my bedroom ceiling. I was just thinking, and thinking about last night. Scarlet is definitely going to freak.

Quickly I jumped off the bed and brushed my teeth before picking out a gray t-shirt then some jeans. I was so now ready to face Wyatt today. It was going to be awkward as hell or let's look at the bright side maybe he won't go to school today.

I went over to Clay's room to try and wake him. "Clayton, time to wake up," I shouted into his room while he just groaned and rolled over on his bed. I picked out some school clothing for him and laid it down on the bed. "Come on!"

"Fine, I'm going," He threw over the covers off harshly making me roll my eyes. "Come downstairs when your ready I'm making breakfast today,"

"Ew, gross,"

"Hey!" I threw a pillow at him. Never in my life have I ever felt offended. My cooking isn't even that bad.

"Kidding!" He laughed.

"Well, not funny," I said before shutting his bedroom door. Of course, he was lying my cooking is amazing.

Thankfully, Rose wasn't in the kitchen by the time I came down the stairs, or else that would've ruined my whole cooking plan. I quickly got out a carton of eggs and bacon and laid it out on the counter. As I cooked I wondered why Wyatt's mood yesterday was odd when he got here. It was as if he was distressed and tired. Maybe, family problems, or who knows.

>>>

When I got to school ground I quickly jumped out and headed inside before it got even later. I wasn't close to late like before but I still had to save up time to grab my books. "Hey, Scar," I said when I spotted her in front of my locker.

"Hey, Rach," She said looking up from her phone just for a second. Welp, it seems as if things are good with Oliver. "How did it go yesterday?" She put her phone away and had her whole attention on me.

I mentally rolled my eyes and went back to grab my English books. "It was good,"

"Just good?" She asked with disgust.

"Mhm," I mumbled as she gave me a suspicious look.

"Uh uh, you have something you want to tell me," God, I seriously can never hide anything from her. Why is she so persistent? "Seriously, if you don't tell me right now I'll-"

"We kissed," I quickly said before looking back at her. She had her mouth agape and eyes wide. Oh, Jesus. I already knew this was a bad idea.

She right away grows a huge smile and took off her glasses. Woah, she looks so different."Oh. My. God," She crossed her arms and I looked at her weird. Now, what? "See, I told you he was so into you," She teased placing her glasses back on.

"It wasn't a big-"

"Hey, Rachel," I hear a familiar voice from close behind me. And I quickly know who it is when they wrap their arms around my neck from behind and their strong woodsy cologne comes filling up my nostrils.