Ch.28~𝑀𝓎 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎~

—

(Mature Content) *Again* :)

What are the differences between coral and peach pink? Perhaps coral is a little darker than peach pink. Yes, that's what it is.

"Seriously, Rachel, I don't see the difference between those two colors," Scarlet complained beside me as we analyzed the two dresses in front of me.

The coral dress had a long length that reached to the floor, it was quite simple with a slit cut on the side. It was very beautiful but my mind went sideways when my eyes land on the peach-colored dress. This dress was long as well, with beautiful white flowers and the chest had a deep V. I was indecisive.

Scar and I were prom dress shopping since prom wasn't as far from us. It was on Thursday night and it was already Monday evening. so it wasn't as far to be waiting last minute. I wasn't planning to wear a potato sack for prom.

"It's hard!" I whine.

"Ok, is Wyatt a leg or boob guy?" My eyes went to Scarlet as soon as the words left her mouth. Was she really asking me if Wyatt was a boob or leg guy? I didn't even know the answer myself.

"Ok, it seems like you don't know, so I'm gonna go with boobs since Oliver is a boob guy." Ok, I didn't need to know that.

"Peach, it is." I placed the coral dress back on the rack. "What did you pick out?" I asked as Scarlet smiled cheekily at me with a dress on her side as she tried to hide it from my view. I gave her an are-you-serious face and she smiled."Come on. Just show it." I leaned to my side.

"It's kind of showy, but it's not." She blabbed as she finally let the dress come into show. It was a navy blue dress with both a slit on the side and a deep V in the chest. It was a dress Scarlet will definitely wear.

"Scarlet, it's perfect!" I took the dress and analyzed it in my own hands."Oliver is going to die."

"Yeah right, watch Wyatt take you right there and there." She exclaimed. I had let her know about him and I having sex and when I told her she almost melted right on the spot when I gave her an explicit detail of where we did it. She almost screamed when I let her know it was at sees of a pond but I managed to cover her mouth before, knowing it was coming.

It had already been almost a week since it happened, and I still couldn't get over the butterflies in my stomach that spurred when I thought about it.

"No, he isn't. Now come on, let's go purchase these." I dragged her away before she had a chance to say anything else.

>>>

"I came up with a good knock-knock joke! You guys wanna hear it?" Clayton exclaimed happily as Rose and I cooked her famous potato and leek soup. She helped and taught me how to cook it. She claimed I was lucky since she never told anyone her special recipe.