Ch.1: ~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒~

—Life can sometimes bring a whole different whirlwind of emotions into your face like a fucking bullet

Life can sometimes bring a whole different whirlwind of emotions into your face like a fucking bullet.

Life can be filled with beauty, peace, calmness when you decide to make a change in your life.

But, you see, life isn't fair-- you can't only have those life traits I just mentioned throughout your whole life-- maybe in a certain period of your life, but not forever.

There has to be at least one terrible emotion consuming you throughout your life, it can be: sadness, Anger, Fear, confusion--anything in particular in those terms. It will just make you feel like shit at that certain time. But, what you need to realize is that it will only follow you for a certain time, and then it will later get tired of you and vanish leaving you in peace. And once that emotion leaves you completely you will soon realize it made you a better as a person.

At least that is the only good thing coming from it.

It will make you stronger.

Anyway, enough about that subject. I'm going to get right to the point now to the real reason why I'm saying all this to you people.

Lets forward the subject to another topic.

Love.

Hmm, now this is a subject I've learned to memorize throughout my whole life. it's everywhere not just the romantic kind but, the friendly kind, the family type of love, the type of love you have for a certain something. Like Ice cream, food, school, books, candles, just anything.

It really is crazy when you think you meet your soulmate and then you realize at the end that you actually didn't-- but it is also crazy when they make you feel as if you are in a different universe, they make you feel whole, beautiful, completely devoted to them.

My point in saying all this is because I went through a whole rough patch throughout my life that has stuck with me till this day, and one that I will never forget. I didn't just lose people but I loved some certain type of... people that I never in my already messed up life during that time thought I was ever going to meet and...consume so much love.

Of course. Love.

I'll say having a change through my life was definitely what you call a...change. An unexpected type of change. A fantasy type of change, A love type of change, A hard type of change. Many changes.

The only change I probably would've only seen through books or tv shows. But of course, for me, that only did not just exist in tv shows or books. And when I say my life changed completely it only means it changed mostly because of him. Wyatt Delwin Willows.

At least from a human's perspective.

This is why I want you to know my life story. Rachel Destiny Ferguson's story. Me. The story of me and as corny as it sounds- 'The Willows'.