Ch.25 ~𝐵𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈~

Mature Warning

Mature Warning

"Have you at least not had one person in your life?" Wyatt asked as we headed straight to the school doors.

We were asking about each other's love life. Of when he had his first kiss which was hilarious as hell. He explained the girl had no experience either and she was slobbering all over his mouth at first that he had to be the first to pull away and act not disgusted.

"I have but they weren't as serious, it was just..." I paused as I felt Wyatt give me a side glance.

"Just what?" He asked as we reached my locker and I opened it as a form of distraction.

"We were just not serious," I said taking my time with grabbing my books. As I continued to grab them and an uncomfortable silence continued. Before I can acknowledge the silence even more Wyatt went over me, grabbed all the books I need quickly, and shut my locker forcefully making people around us look. What the fuck?

"Just tell me what you were going to say?" Oh god. Is he serious right now?

"Yes, I'm serious right now. Now answer, before I find out my own way," He raged hearing my thoughts.

"Wyatt, that was in the past. Why are so desperate in knowing?" I asked irritated at his sudden behavior. He gave me a stern stone-faced look letting me know he wasn't going to let this go. "It was just sex, that's all, happy?" I whispered-yelled embarrassed.

This wasn't something I wanted to ever discuss with anybody so it was extremely uncomfortable to speak it.

I couldn't come to look up at Wyatt who stood in front of me. All I did was look at his dark shoes pressed into the marble floors under us. He suddenly came closer to me and lifted my chin to look at him. We stared at each other for a good five seconds then he closed his eyes and laid his forehead in mine.

"I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable, it's just..." He paused as I did so I took it as my advantage to mess with him.

"Just what?" I mimicked him making him open his eyes back up and look into my eyes amusingly. He smirked and detached his forehead from mine looking at me deeply, his palm still against my cheek."Just what?" I asked again.

"Jealous as hell." He said without expression, and completely seriously. "Come on you don't want to be late." He took my hand and continued to walk when he saw my dumbfounded expression. Asshole!

>>>

"We should do something fun," Scarlet suggested as we sat at our usual lunch table. Before we can answer her suggestion we hear commotion from the other side of the cafeteria.

All we were able to see were the balloons and the posters somebody was holding. There were shouts, screams, and laughs. It didn't take us long to realize it was somebody asking someone to prom.