Ch:7~ 𝒮𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒 ~

—

As we went inside I was automatically surprised that they weren't even there. Hmm, what if they are just late? Ew, not that I care. Although, that is kind of rude that he didn't let me know since we did plan on meeting at my place for the research.

"Well, you look at that, 'The Willows' aren't here," Scarlet whispered as we sat in the same spot as yesterday. "I don't know if to be thankful or not," She commented. I wondered why her. But then I remembered that she is Mister Perverts' partner.

"That's weird," I said and she nodded.

"Yeah, we planned to meet in my place, but I guess not." She said raising her eyebrows. She looked as thrown aback as me. What the hell are they playing at? Maybe, they are trying to play us. Nope, not gonna happen satan. I ain't falling for that.

Oh, and at least I won't have to worry about telling and letting Grandma Rose know.

>>>

"What are you gonna do?" I asked Scarlet as I put my things away for the day in my locker.

"I'm just going to chill all day since his lazy ass couldn't come today," She said the annoyance completely visible in her face. "And you know me, I'm not trying to work on this research alone," She isn't wrong about that. I can't see her working on a school thing by herself.

"Will you like to come to mine, for a while?" I asked before I can acknowledge my question. Her attention turns back to me in surprise? Or is it excitement? I couldn't tell.

"Yeah, of course," She said almost right away. I smiled and grabbed my school bag so we can head out. As soon as we got into my car I made sure to call Grandma Rose and let her know Scarlet - my friend was going to go to the house which she thankfully accepted.

When we finally got to the front of the house I was thankful. I wasn't trying to hear Scarlet's remarks that our neighborhood looks like those scary movies she watches. "We are here," I said parking up in the front of what came to begin being my home.

"Woah, even your house looks scary as hell," I rolled my eyes at her 60th remark today. We get off the car and head to the front door. "Wait, don't you have a bro?" She asked curiously as I begin to put in my key.

"Yep," I answered as I opened the door to reveal Rose putting something together in the kitchen. I looked around to try and find Clay but he wasn't anywhere to be found. Finally, Grandma Rose's attention turns back to us as she must've felt our presence. She happily waved and walked over to us. "Hey, Rose, this is Scarlet- Scarlet this is Rose," I introduced them.

"Hello, nice to meet you. Mrs. Ferguson," Scarlet said handing out her hand for Rose to shake. But she is surprised when Rose pulls her into a big crushing hug instead.

"Nice to meet you, Scarlet," Rose said in glee as she pulled back. I just smiled in amusement. Rose's attention turns back to me. "If you're wondering where Clay is - he is up in his room watching some movies his friend Raylon gave him to watch," She explained. Oh, great. "He has already eaten, will you guys like something to eat?" I shook my head.