Ch:8 ~ 𝒯𝓇𝓎 ~

—

"We need to come to an agreement on if 'Is an eating disorder considered a psychological problem'," I said and typed in my laptop some information I found out on my argument.

"It isn't," He said simply. I looked back at him and squinted my eyes. He looked at me with the same type of force.

"Why is that?" I asked and he just shrugged laying back down into my bed.

"Because who the hell thinks a thing related to your body is psychological like it isn't an object," He protested. And I almost laughed at his argument that doesn't even make sense. I was guessing he doesn't know anything about psychology and neither did I but I of course looked for the definition.

"I think you need to know the definition of 'Psychology'," I suggested and he rolled his eyes. As I typed away in my laptop for a split second I automatically felt some eyes on me so I looked over to a sprawled out Wyatt who was looking at me as I suspected. I looked away quickly and continued to look for my definition. "Ok, def of Psychology - Psychology is the science of mind and behavior. Psychology includes the study of conscious and unconscious phenomena, as well as feeling and thought. It is an academic discipline of immense scope." I finished.

"Does that give you an idea?" I asked and he simply nodded not getting his eyes off me still. I swear I see his eyes turn darker but it quickly disappears before I can acknowledge it. "So, what do you think now?" I said finally getting him to get his eyes off of me.

"Um, whatever you think, I kind of have to go, but we can continue working on this tomorrow," He said getting off my bed and walking out the door. What the hell? I looked back to my laptop thinking of what the hell just happened. He completely just freaked out on me.

>>>

Deciding to close my laptop and go find Rose to talk to her about earlier I went downstairs to find her knitting up something that looked like a scarf. "Rose?" I said lowly not wanting to startle her. She looks up to see me and plastered a smile on her face.

"Hey, honey what is it?" She asked.

I went over to sit on the couch across from her as she goes back to her knitting. "Why did you seem bothered earlier?" I finally asked. She looks up to look at me for a split second before going back to work with her hands.

"It's just...Grandma instincts," She said waving me off with her hand. Her way of saying no biggie. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Wow, did you just say Grandma?"

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Now, now, that was just to prove a point," She pointed out and I laughed.

"Ok, but you kind of will have to keep those instincts to yourself because he will be coming more often," I said and she furrowed her eyebrows. If eyes could kill.