Chapter 1

Heyy there peeps!!
Finally, we are starting with the story.
Yayyy!!! I am super excited and nervous at the same time.😅
The picture above is what I imagined as the Singhania's house or mansion whatever you call that. You are free to imagine whatever you like.(I do not own any images.)
Let's not take much of your time and get started. Here we go!!
**************************************

It was a usual Monday morning with the summer sun and scorching temperature of 33°C. *phew*🥵. People were following their normal routine. Men and women getting ready and dragging themselves to work. Mother's trying to wake their kids so that they get free from their work. How on Earth is that possible I have no idea. Mother's logic I guess🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️.

Things were no different in the Singhania house.

"Dhriti uth beta subah ho rahi hai. Sooraj sar par hai par ye ladki iski neend hi puri nahi hoti. Dhriti uth 10 minute main tu bahar nhi mili mujhe to apna nashta khud bana lena."

(Dhriti get up its morning. She should wake up early in the morning but this girl. Dhriti if I don't find you outside in 10 minutes make your breakfast on your own)

Saroj Singhania shouted at her daughter for her to wake up while gathering her belongings and keeping them in their place. She is a successful fashion designer running the company "Dhrihash".

"Mumma yaar sone do na chhutiyan chal rhi hai ab toh sone do. Subah subah 8 baje kaun utha ta hai yaar."

(Mumma let me sleep my vacations are going on. Who wakes up at 8 in the morning.)

Dhriti whined and again slept covering herself completely with the AC blanket to protect herself from her mother's scoldings. Saroj finding no other option switched off the AC and fan. In a few minutes, Dhriti sat upright throwing the blanket off her.

"Mummaaaaaa."

Dhriti started to whine but immediately shut up when she saw her mother glaring at her.

"Chup chap fresh hokar bahar aao bhaiyon ka itna special din hai aur madam ko sone ki padi hai."

(Quickly get up and come outside. It is such a special day for your brothers and madam wants to sleep.)

"Oh shoot Mumma!! I forgot about that. Give me 5 minutes I will be there."

Saying so she hurried inside the washroom.

Saroj shook her head at her daughter and went into the dining room where everyone was present except Damini, her sister-in-law and Dhriti the princess of the Singhanias.

Though they had another daughter Aanchal whom they loved a lot who was now happily married for almost five years now and had one kid. But they loved their princess Dhriti more and she was pampered and spoiled by everyone for obvious reasons. And no she was not a spoilt brat.

Everyone was now present in the dining room and were having their breakfast.

"Taiji mujhe ek parantha aur pass karengi please."

(Taiji could you please pass me another stuffed bread.)

Sahil asked.

"Oyee jyada mat khaa pehla din hai aaj office mai. Jyada khaayega toh mota ho jaayega phir ladkiyan kaise set hongi."😉🤪

(Heyy don't eat much it's our first day in the office. If you'll get fat how will you impress girls.)

Adarsh whispered to Sahil and winked at the last statement. Karan who was sitting next to Adarsh heard him and gave him a smack on the back of his head.

"Office mai kaam karne jaa rahe ho ladkiyan set karne nahi aur agar mujhe aisi koi complaint bhi aayi na tum dono me se kisi ki toh phir kher nhi. Samjhe!Devesh beta tu hi samjha inhe teri hi sunte hai pata nhi kab bade honge ye dono."

( You are going there to work not to impress girls and if I ever get a complaint of any of you regarding this then you see. Understood! Devesh you only talk to them they listen to you. Don't know when these two will grow up)

Karan said while shaking his head.

"Jee Tauji aap tension mat lo seekh jaayenge dheere dheere."

(Yes Tauji you don't worry they will learn eventually.)

Devesh said with a smile.

If you don't understand what is happening let me make it clear. The younger sons of the family Sahil and Adarsh have completed their internship in their company and the honhaar betas of the family are now joining the office officially.😁😁

(Skillful sons)

Saroj and Damini fed their sons with Dahi Shakkar.

(Sugar curd)

"All the best bhai!! Mann lga kr kaam krna. Aur mere bina no shaitani. Make me proud both of you."😁

(All the best brother. Work hard. And no mischiefs without me.)

Dhriti exclaimed clapping her hands and hugged both of her brothers.

"Thanks chhoti."

Adarsh said and hugged her.

"Bhaiiii don't call me chhoti I am a big girl I am going to be an adult next year."

Dhriti whined and crossed her arms and huffed towards the end.

"So what you will always remain chhoti."

Adarsh shrugged.🤷‍♀️

"Bhaiyaa dekho na Adarsh bhai mujhe chhoti chhoti bol rahe hai I am a big girl now."

(Brother look at Adarsh bhai he is teasing me.)

Dhriti complained to her favourite Devesh bhaiya. She knows that even if no one in the house is listening to her, her Devesh bhaiya surely will. He loves her the most and she does too.

"Adarsh stop teasing her."

Devesh said.

"I love you bhaiya."

Dhriti stuck out her tongue at Adarsh and hugged her eldest brother and smiled up at him. He hugged her back and kissed her head tenderly.

"Heyy hamare bina sibling hug nhi hogi."

(Heyy there will be no sibling hug without us.)

Came three voices of Sahil, Adarsh and Vaibhav. And they had a sibling hug while the elders looked on smiling and praying that their love remains the same always.

And then all the male members started off to the office.
**************************************
Umm okay, so this was the first chapter. A boring start I know😅😅
This is the Singhania family.
Anyway please do tell me if you think of any improvements.
Next chapter will be our female lead's introduction.

And please vote for the story.🙏🏻🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️