Chapter 14

Heyy everyone!!
How are you guys??

The image above is the terrace sitting area.

Let's start the chapter.
Enjoy!!
**************************************

The elders were sitting in the living room discussing about the marriage and the youngsters were sitting on the terrace teasing the couple.

"Thank god bhabhi, inn ladko ke beech reh kar mai thak gyi. Jabse Aanchal di ki shaadi hui hai na mai toh bore ho gyi hu. Bhai hamesha office mai hi rehte hai. Lekin ab hum best friends honge. Yayy!!"

(Thank god bhabhi, i was tired staying with these boys. Since the time Aanchal di got married i am bored. Brothers are always in office. But now we will be best friends. Yayy!!)

Dhriti said, clapped her hands at the last statement and hugged Bhavna. Bhavna smiled lovingly and nodded at her.

"Bhabhi aap sure ho bhai ke baare mai? Matlab ki iss boring insaan ke saath puri zindagi... dobara soch lo ek baar."

(Bhabhi are you sure about bhai? I mean spending whole life with this boring person... think once more.)

Sahil said playfully which earned him a smack from Devesh.

"Pagal hai kya bhai ne phir saara ghar sir pe utha lena hai. Bhabhi aapko pta hai kya? Kal jab chachu ne bhai ko bataya ki ladki dekhne jaana hai toh bhai ne kitna hangama kiya tha. Unhe laga ki sab jaante huye bhi unki shaadi kisi aur se krwa rhe hai. Phir jab pta chala ki aapke ghar aa rhe hai tab jaake shaant huye the."

(Are you mad bhai will again go bonkers. Bhabhi you know what? Yesterday when chachu said that we have go to see a girl bhai created a ruckus. He thought that despite knowing everything they were getting him married to someone else. When he got to know that we are coming to your house then he sighed in relief.)

Vaibhav said and everyone laughed while Devesh stratched the back of his neck sheepishly. Bhavna laughed while leaning on him sideways and he held her closer by holding her waist and kissed her forehead softly.

"Bhai aap dono akele nahi ho. Please abhi ye sab mat kro yaha bachhe baithe hai."

(Bhai you guys are not alone. Please don't do all this there are kids here.)

Adarsh said closing his and Dhriti's eyes making everyone laugh and Devesh glare at him. Bhavna hid her face in his neck and he held her tightly.

"Aww dekho toh bhai ke pure lattu ho chuke hai pyaar mai."

(Aww look bhai is totally whipped.)

It was Sahil this time which again earned him a smack.

"Bhai maar kyu rhe ho. Bhabhi dekh lo kitne violent hai bhai."

(Bhai why are you beating me. Bhabhi see bhai is so violent.)

Their playful banter came at a stop when they were called downstairs as it was time for the Singhanias to return.

Bhavna touched the feet of Karan-Damini and Arjun-Saroj, hugged Dhriti and said a goodnight to the boys. Devesh too touched the feet of Ritesh-Mitali and then looked at Bhavna. They were looking at each other with so much love which did not go unnoticed by the family but they decided not to tease them.

Bhavna retired to her room after talking to her parents for some time, calling it a night. She lay on her bed waiting for his call when her phone rang.

"Hii. Pahuch gye?"

(Reached?)

"Hmm."

"Kya kar rhe hai?"

(What are you doing?)