Chapter 31

Heyy everyone!!

Let's start with the chapter.

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

Saroj rushed to his room as soon as she heard him. Bhavna was sitting on the edge of the bed with a painful expression on her face. She understood what happened and told Devesh to pick her up and bring her out and immediately rushed out to ask Vaibhav to get the car.

Vaibhav rushed outside and Devesh came with Bhavna in his arms. Saroj, Damini and Arjun went along with them. She was taken to the delivery ward and the doctor checked her. She was still not dilated enough. She was asked to do exercises or walk around for some time.

"Its ok jaan. I am here. It will be alright. Be strong."

Devesh said to her and he helped her in walking.

After about two hours she was finally dilated and the doctor got her ready for the delivery. Saroj was inside with her and Damini was trying to calm a rambling Devesh. Arjun and Vaibhav were getting the formalities done.

Devesh was getting nervous and tensed hearing Bhavna's screams. Damini prayed for her daughter and the baby's safety. Arjun and Vaibhav came back after completing the formalities when they heard the baby's cry.

A nurse came out a few seconds later and informed them that Bhavna had given birth to a baby boy and that they could meet her. Devesh cried in happiness and hugged his father. Arjun patted his back and trying to soothe him.

They went inside and saw a very tired Bhavna holding the baby in her arms, looking at him with tears in her eyes. Damini and Arjun blessed her and the baby and she gave him to Arjun. Everyone was very happy.

Soon they went outside to give the couple some privacy. Devesh took his son in his arms and kissed his forehead softly. He went near Bhavna and sat besides her, putting an arm around her shoulders.

"He is so beautiful Bhavna. Thank you so much jaan. I love you."

"I love you too."

He kissed her softly and helped her lay down properly and soon she slept off due to exhaustion. They informed everyone at home about this. Devesh called Bhavna's parents and told them the same.

Doctor took the baby to conduct some tests. Everything came out normal and the doctor informed him that Bhavna could be discharged tomorrow. He nodded and took the baby to Bhavna. She had woken up by now.

The doctor told her to breastfeed the baby. Devesh gave him to her and helped her. He immediately latched onto her breast and started sucking on it. Bhavna looked at him with so much love. She still couldn't believe that she was a mother now.

She looked at him observing his movements. His mouth moving in a rhythmic manner on her nipples, his small hands resting on her breast, her eyes closed, his cute little nose, small fragile body. She looked at Devesh with tears and he understanding her feelings put his arm around her, kissing her shoulder.

The baby was soon fast asleep and Devesh asked Vaibhav to take everyone home and said that he will stay the night.

The next morning Sahil had come with Adarsh to take them back home. Devesh was completing the discharge procedure and Sahil and Adarsh were playing with the baby who was looking at them curiously.

Devesh came and helped Bhavna into the car and they drove off to their home. Their families were already present there to welcome the baby. Devesh was helping Bhavna, Sahil was carrying the baby and Adarsh was carrying their bags.

As soon as they entered Dhriti jumped in happiness and ran towards Sahil. She took the baby in her arms and gushed at him. She moved her finger on his forehead lightly and he fluttered his eyes closed in contentment. He yawned cutely making everyone aww at him.

"He is so cute. But ye meri bahu nhi ban skta."

(But he can't be my daughter-in-law.)

Chhaya exclaimed pouting. Everyone laughed at her statement. Advik who had Arnav in his arms took the baby in his other arm. Both of them looked at each other. Arnav looked at his father and then at the baby and giggled and the baby cracked a smile at it.

Everyone took their turns to play with him and Bhavna was taken to her room. Some time later Mitali came with the baby and handed him to Bhavna for breastfeeding. Bhavna started doing so and Mitali started to tell her what all to do.

The naming ceremony was held four days later. It was supposed to be a close-knit ceremony. Only Devesh, Bhavna and Advik's family were there.

The priest gave the letter 'A'. Everyone started suggesting names and they settled on the name Aditya.

Aditya Singhania.

Their son.

Bhavna smiled at him and whispered his name in his ears. He smiled and rubbed his face with his hands. The boys along with Dhriti and Ananya took the three kids with them as it was very rare that they were awake at the same time. They started their photoshoot with the kids.

After about 30 minutes all three of them started to cry altogether.*best friend goals* They were given to their respective mothers who fed them and they slept.

Everyone was tired after the ceremony and retired to their rooms after dinner.

Bhavna was laying in the bed looking at a sleeping Aditya. His mouth constantly moving in a rhythmic manner, his hands in a fist beside his head. His mouth carved into a smile for a moment as if he knew that his mother was admiring him.

Devesh came and laid beside them with Aditya in between. He kissed his nose and then Bhavna's lips.

"I still can't believe we made him Devesh. Ye sab sapne jaisa lagta hai. This feels so surreal."

(This feels like a dream.)

"Dream or not. I don't care jab tak tum dono mere saath ho. I love you both. More than anything."

(Till you both are with me.)

He pulled Aditya on his chest and Bhavna in his arms. This had been their sleeping position from the past three days.

One and a half year and their lives had changed completely. They couldn't be anymore happier. They silently prayed for each other's safety and everything to remain as it is.

"Please don't let any harm come to my family."

Bhavna prayed in her mind.

"I will never let any harm come to my family."

Devesh promised himself.

Soon they slipped into slumber to wake up to beautiful mornings ahead.

Devesh couldn't help but recall everything that happened in the past one and a half year.

How he met Bhavna and fell in love with her.

His proposal. Her confession.

Their first date. First kiss.

Their marriage.

Their first fight. Their honeymoon.

Her pregnancy news.

Her delivery. Their son. Everything.

And he thanked God for everything that he had. He couldn't have asked for anything better than this. He afterall is the best planner in all.
**************************************
This was the last chapter guyss!!
I will be uplaoding the epilogue soon.

Also i am planning on writing Vaibhav's book next. Please tell me i you guys have any plot that you would like to read.

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️