Chapter 27

Heyy!!
How are you guys doing??

Let's start with the chapter.
Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

It had been two weeks since Advik's party and Bhavna and Devesh's flight was today. Everyone in the house knew where they were going except Bhavna. Devesh had told everyone not to tell her anything. She had tried every possible way to get it out from someone but in vain.

Devesh had teased her a lot about what she said when she was drunk and even told her that she demanded a baby from him. She had blushed and said that she was not in her senses.

They got ready to go to the airport. Sahil was going to drop them. They took everyone's blessing and left. It was an overnight flight of 11 hours. They were sitting in the flight.

"Tumne aaj se pehle plane mai travel kia hai?"

(Have you travelled in plane before today?)

"Hmm. Ek baar. 10 saal ki thi tab papa ko kuch mahino ke Mumbai jaana tha kaam se. Tab."

(Hmm. Once. I was 10 when papa had to go to Mumbai for some work. Then.)

Devesh nodded. They were in business class.

"Hum kaha jaa rhe hai Devesh ab toh bta dijiye."

(Where are we going Devesh atleast tell me now.)

"Patience my love."

He said and winked at her. She whined and pouted. She had thought that she would get to know in the flight but the flight was going to so many countries.

She finally gave up and slept with her head on his shoulder. He kept his head on hers and slept.

Devesh woke up when he heard someone calling him. He opened his eyes to see an air hostess asking him if he would like to have something as the flight would be landing in an hour. He ordered some veg sandwiches and orange juice for both of them.

He kissed her hair and softly called her name. She stirred a bit and looked at him sleepily. He smiled at her and she smiled back, snuggling more into him. The air hostess returned with their food. Devesh informed her that they were about to reach and asked her to have something.

As soon as she heard this she looked out excitedly. She saw the view and was stunned. It was so beautiful. Their plane landed and Bhavna gasped as she saw the welcome board. She looked at Devesh who was looking at her amused. She jumped into his arms and gave him a hard kiss on his lips.

"I love you. I love you. I love you so much."

"Vaada kiya tha pura kaisa nhi krta. Welcome to Greece meri jaan."

(I promised how would i not fulfill.)

He said kissing the back of her hand. They collected their luggage, hired a taxi and went to their hotel.

They were amazed to see the view from their room.