Chapter 28

Hey peeps!!
I am back.

Let's start with the chapter.
Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

They entered the room and Devesh immediately locked the door. He pushed her on the bed and hovered above her. He leaned in dangerously close to her. Their lips inches apart. Her breathing faltered. She looked at his darkened eyes.

"Trying to make me jealous? Huh!"

He whispered lowly. She suddenly felt bold, she traced her finger on his chest and whispered.

"Did it work?"

"Hell yess!"

*Mature content*

He said and crashed his lips on her, taking them in a hard kiss as if pouring his jealousy in it. He bit her lower lip slightly and left it with a tug, joining their foreheads.

She turned them over so that she was over him now. Parting her hair to one side, she started kissing his neck and unbuttoning his shirt. He closed his eyes in pleasure and a groan escaped his mouth when he felt her grinding on him. He thrusted his pelvic upwards and she moaned.

He sat up a bit and removed his shirt completely. He then removed her top along with her bra. She bend down and took him in a kiss. She licked his lower lip seeking entry and invaded her tongue in his mouth, dominating the kiss.

It was the first time she was initiating something so bold. And did he like it. Hell yeah!! He loved it. He held her waist, their lower regions still grinding on each other. She pulled back and kissed his neck, shoulders and collarbone just like he does. She then moved down to his stomach leaving kisses there.

She reached his waistband and started opening his jeans. She could clearly see a big dent in them. She smirked knowing her effect on him. Pulling his jeans down she again started kissing him. He knew she was teasing him, testing his patience. He turned them around hovering over her.

He removed her skirt and tore her panties off. She gasped at him and the next second moaned as he pushed his fingers inside her. Her hands went down to his boxers as she started removing it. He threw them somewhere on the floor with their other clothes. She pulled his fingers out and turned them again. He looked at her confused. She sat on his stomach with her hands on his chest.

"I want you. Now."

She said breathing heavily and guided him to her core and sinked down on his hard and long member. Her mouth dropped open due to the pleasure. She slowly started moving. He held her waist and she clutched her hair feeling him so deep in her. He slowly bought one of his hands in the front and gave a light squeeze to her breast making her moan.

She moved in a rhythmic pace. Bending down she joined their foreheads. Looking into each other's eyes they smiled.

Her pace decreased as she reached her high. He turned them around and started thrusting into her. The room filled with the sounds of moans, grunts and skin slapping against skin. He lifted her hips and started to go deeper. She moaned loudly and this time they came together. He slumped on her and she hugged him. Both of them calming their breaths.

*Mature content over*

He pulled out and rolled over to her side and pulled her to him. They lay cuddling each other when he said.

"Jaan?"

"Hmm."

"We didn't use protection."

She looked at him, smiled and said.