Chapter 16

Heyy!!
I am back with another update.

Let's start with the chapter.
Enjoyy!!❤️
**************************************

Time passed by so quick. It had been almost six weeks to their first date. And first kiss. And in these six weeks they have grown a lot more closer and comfortable with each other. They went a few more unofficial dates.

Devesh being Devesh had never left any opportunity to kiss her. They even had a few makeout sessions.*🙈🙈* Bhavna was shy initially but she also grew got comfortable with his kisses and touches. Though she still got all red after the moment.*ahem ahem😜*

All the shopping for all the functions had been done. And it was their engagement tomorrow. And Devesh was on cloud nine, after all now Bhavna would be with him 24/7 as his wife. It was 5pm in the evening and they were on their way to the venue.(the image above).

They reached there in about an hour. The Singhanias were not there yet. Bhavna's family along with Chhaya's family went to their respective rooms freshen up. Bhavna and Chhaya were again sharing a room and Devesh and Advik would be given one.

After an hour Bhavna and Chhaya went downstairs where everyone was having their dinner. The Singhanias had also reached. Bhavna went towards them and greeted the elder Singhanias.

They went to sit with the Singhania siblings and were having their dinner. Bhavna was sitting beside Devesh and Chhaya on her other side beside Advik. Sahil was seated beside Devesh with Adarsh on his other side. Dhriti was beside Adarsh, who was teasing her about eating less or she would get fat. *brothers😔 inko saari behne moti kyu lagti hai*. And Vaibhav was beside Dhriti, telling her to ignore Adarsh when she complained to him. Besides him was Aanchal with her husband on her other side.

Almost everyone had gone back to their rooms and only the youngsters were left. They were having their dinner, teasing each other and laughing, when Bhavna felt a hand holding hers in a tight grip.

She tried to get her hand out of his hold but in vain. She looked at him discreetly and pleaded him through her eyes. But the 'chalak lomdi' had the audacity to give an innocent look as if asking her what happened. Bhavna narrowed her eyes at him trying to look intimidating, but she looked anything but that. He blew her a flying kiss and she gasped and looked around to check if anyone saw.

She sighed in relief when she saw everyone busy in their own self. If anyone would have seen they would have teased them merciless. They finished their dinner and everyone went to their respective rooms. Bhavna and Chhaya's room was beside the Singhania boys' room and besides them was Dhriti's room. Then was Aanchal's room and the last one was Devesh's room.

They were walking holding hands when they reached her room. Not wanting to let go of each other they just stood there looking at each other when they heard throat clearings. Everyone was looking at them with a teasing smile on their faces. Bhavna blushed and looked away. When Devesh still did not let go of her hands, Aanchal said.

"Bas bhi kar ab. Bas kuch din aur phir toh wo teri hi hai. Abhi toh sone de usse. Chal jaa. Back to your room now. Advik lekar jaa isse. Isse pehle ye yahi kuch karde."

(Stop it now. Few more days and she will be yours forever. Let her sleep now. Go. Advik take him back. Lest he starts something here only.)

"Di!"

Devesh exclaimed. Her sister was so dirty minded.

"Kya karde mumma? Mamu kuch kar rhe hai kya?"

(Do what mumma? Is mamu doing something?)

"Nhi beta. Mamu ab sone jaa rhe hai."

(No dear. Mamu is going to sleep.)

Reyansh, Aanchal's four year old son had asked her in curiosity. He also wanted to do what his mamu was doing, the little boy thought. And Devesh had quickly told him that he was going to sleep. He quickly said a goodnight to everyone and rushed to his room. Bhavna also went to her after wishing everyone a goodnight.

Everyone laughed at their antics. Bhavna and Chhaya were laying on the bed talking when they heard a knock. Chhaya went to see and came back a few minutes later. It was Advik.

"Mai bahar walk par jaa rhi hu Advik ke saath. Okay?"

(I am going out for a walk with Advik. Okay?)

Bhavna nodded and started thinking about past few months.

How she had met Devesh.

How they became friends.

How they fell in love.

How he had confessed.

Their parents agreeing for this relationship and their marriage.

Their first date.

Their first kiss.

Everything.

It all felt like a dream to her. A dream from which she never wanted to wake up. A dream so beautiful and peaceful. She just prayed to God for everything to go right and fell asleep thinking about this.

She woke up at 6 next morning and got ready for the Puja. All the rituals for the day ended by 9pm. They had their breakfast and went to their rooms. Their parlour appointment was at 2pm and so they decided to sleep for some time.

Their sleep was disturbed by her mother who had come to inform her about the arrival of the beauticians. 'It was 2 already', Bhavna thought.* time passes by so quickly in weddings*

They were ready by 5 and had to go down by 5:30. Bhavna and Chhaya were talking when her mother came inside to ask if she was ready.

"Hayee kitni pyaari lag rhi hai meri bachhi. Itni badi kab ho gyi tu. Ab shaadi karke jaa rhi hai."

(You are looking so pretty. When did you grew up. Getting married now.)

Mitali started getting emotional and Bhavna shook her head at her.

"Mumma! Rulao mat na yaar. Makeup kharab ho jaaye ga."

(Mumma! Don't make me cry. Makeup will be ruined.)

Bhavna whined and Mitali smiled at her and kissed her forehead. She put a Kala Teeka behind both the girls and went outside saying that she will take her downstairs after some time.
**************************************
Boring chapter i know😅

Anyway please do leave your comment.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️