Chapter 6

Hii everyone!!
How are you guys??
This is what Bhavna is wearing(I do not own any images)

Let's start.
Enjoyy!!!❤️
**************************************

Bhavna was just stepping out of her house when her mother asked her where was she going.

"Chhaya ke liye wedding gift lene jaa rhi hu mumma."

(I am going to get a wedding gift for Chhaya)

"Kya laayegi?"

(What have you thought?)

"Pta nhi abhi socha nhi hai dekhti hu kuch pasand aayega toh. Aap koi idea do."

(I don't I haven't thought of anything. You give some idea.)

"Wedding gift hai na toh payal dekh lena. Achhi lagegi."

(Its wedding gift right see some anklet. It will be good.)

"Ok mumma."

Devesh had messaged her the place and time yesterday evening. They were going to NM Jewellers (imaginary name).

Devesh was sitting in his car waiting for Bhavna when he saw her car and went towards her. He saw her complimented her.

"You look beautiful."

Bhavna did not expect that. Her eyes widened for a second before she averted her eyes from him and replied shyly.

"Thank you. Aap bhi achhe lag rhe hai."

(You look good too.)

(This was what he was wearing)

"Well thank you."

He said beaming. After all she had complimented him. They went inside. The gatekeeper greeted them and they greeted him back. Devesh motioned her to move forward.

A salesman greeted them.

"Good morning sir, mam. What would you like to see. We have an exquisite collection of bracelets, anklets, rings, earrings, pendants, necklaces. And we just received a fresh collection of engagement and wedding rings."

"We would like to see some pendants. Please show us some simple ones. Not very big."

Bhavna replied. The salesman nodded and went away to bring what he had been told. He came back with around 6 designs. Bhavna asked Devesh to select.

"Gift aap de rhe hai na toh select kijiye, i will approve."

(You are giving it her so you select)

She said smiling at him. And who was he to reject such a smiling beauty. *cheeky i know🤭😜*

Devesh selected a cute butterfly pendant and showed it to Bhavna. She smiled and nodded at him giving him her approval.