Chapter 30

Heyy guys!!
How are you people??

Let's start
Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

He looked at Bhavna and was confused to see her smiling at him. He opened the other paper and fell on the bed with a thud as he read it. It was her pregnancy report.

He kept looking at it for a few minutes and then looked up at her with teary eyes.

"Bha- ye kya- are you-"

"Yes"

As soon as she said that a tear rolled down his cheek and he gave a magnanimous smile. He went to her and hugged her, keeping his head on hers.

"Thank you. Thank you so much."

"Mujhe kyu thank you bol rhe hai?"

(Why are you thanking me?)

"You are going to bring her in this world."

"So what you did the hard work of making him and i will do the work of bringing him to the world. Its equal."

She said playfully and winked.

"Waise why do you mean by 'her'? Agar ladka hua toh?"

(What if its a boy?)

"I just want to have a daughter. Par ladka bhi chalega. Jo bhi ho i love them already."

(But even if its a boy its alright. Whatever it is i love them already.)

He said and kissed her softly. They went downstairs and took everyone's blessings. Sahil, Adarsh and Dhriti were dancing on being promoted to Chachus and Bua. They had their dinner and Saroj told Bhavna not to exhaust herself much and take rest.

They sat down with everyone for some time and Devesh asked her to go to the room when he saw her yawning. She nodded and they went to their room.

He made her lay on the bed and sat by her side. He pulled up her top a bit and bend down to her stomach level.

"Hi baby. Papa loves you a lot. Good night papa ki jaan."

He kissed her stomach lightly making her giggle. She pulled him up and slept hugging him.

**************************************

Bhavna woke up due to alarm. She saw Devesh sleeping peacefully with his hand resting on her stomach as if protecting it. She kissed his cheek effectively waking him up. He looked at her sleepily and smiled.

"Good morning."

He whispered sleepily. Rubbing his hand on her stomach he said.

"Good morning baby."

"Good morning papa."

She replied grinning. He kissed her head and pulled her in his arms.

"Get up. Kaam ke liye late ho jaayenge."

(You'll be late for work.)

She said and got out of his arms. He sat up and stretched his arms, flexing his muscles and making his shirt ride up a bit. Bhavna looked at him suddenly feeling hot.

"Damn these hormones! Why does he have to look so deliciously handsome even in the morning."

She muttered and hurried to the washroom. It had been two month since they got the news and Bhavna's morning sickness has stopped. Her stomach has protuded a bit but is not clearly visible. And her hormones are all over the place.

Chhaya had given birth to a boy and a girl two weeks ago. Arnav and Ahana with Arnav being 2 minutes elder.

They got ready and went to their respective works. In these two months Devesh had gone through every bit of information available on pregnancy. He was so protective of Bhavna nowadays that he even asked her to take her maternity leave right away which earned him a look of disbelief from her.

He had maintained a notebook in which he wrote everything related to her pregnancy. Her due dates, her cravings, the foods she had started to dislike, everything. He even wrote how much her stomach had started to show.

Their first appointment was a week after they got the news. Her doctor had informed her what precautions she had to take during the first three months and Devesh had noted them and made sure she follows it. Chhaya was over the moon. First the arrival of her twins and then the news of her best friends pregnancy.

She had already made a pact with Bhavna that if she gave birth to a daughter then she would be her daughter-in-law in future.*Chhaya🤦🏻‍♀️* Bhavna had laughed when she heard this.

Saroj and Damini had been pampering her even more than before. Dhriti was so excited that she was going to be a Bua.

"Finally! I won't be the youngest one anymore. Yay!!"

This was what she had said. Everyone chuckled at her antics. As for Vaibhav, Sahil and Adarsh, they were always on their toes to fulfill anything their bhabhi wanted.

Bhavna's parents were ecstatic. Her mother had cried saying ' My daughter had grown up so fast, going to be a mother herself.' Her father had given his blessings to both of them. He couldn't be anymore happy. His daughter was happy and so was he.

Everything was fine.

**************************************

Bhavna was eight months pregnant and her cravings were terrible. She craved for the weirdest of things. Once she wanted to eat popcorn with ketchup, the other time it was oreo biscuits with orange juice.

Her maternity leave had started last month. She was having extreme pain in her feet. They had shifted in a room downstairs in her fifth month due to her aching feet.

Devesh gave her foot massage every night. This has started three months back when she was complaining of aching feet and he took her feet on his lap and started massaging it. Bhavna has protested saying that he should not touch her feet and started rambling about how it is not good only to be cut off by him kissing her.

After they had pulled back she mumbled some incoherent words about how ' he knew that she got distracted because of this and using it to his advantage' which made him chuckle at her.

She had terrible mood swings. Once they were watching 'Titanic' and she was crying during the scene when Jack died. And then the next moment she started to curse Rose saying that she didn't want to save him otherwise she could have taken him on the wood plank with her.

She was getting turned on a lot these days. Sometimes even Devesh didn't understand what he did that got her wet. One time she was doing some school work and he got out of the shower drying his wet hair and she snapped at him for distracting her and then kissed him hard which resulted in a slow passionate round of lovemaking.

But nowadays she was getting more frustrated because she would get turned on and they could not make love because her doctor had advised against it until the delivery.

She had her baby shower last month and her due date was in five weeks. She was both nervous and excited. She had started to get false contractions and was scared about her delivery.

She discussed this with her Maa and Taiji and they told her that it does pain but it will be worth when she will hold her baby in her hands.

**************************************

Everyone was sitting in the living room talking and watching TV. Bhavna was due in 8 days now. Bhavna and Devesh were sleeping in their room when they heard Devesh's panicky voice.

"Maa!!"
**************************************
A few more chapters and the book will be over.

Please do tell me about your views regarding the book.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️