Chapter 3

Hellooo everyone!!😄😄
Here's the new chapter
The image above is the Singhania office.(I do not own any images)
Let's start with the chapter.
**************************************

"This meeting is called to introduce all of you to your new Chief Technology Officer and Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Adarsh Singhania and Mr. Sahil Singhania. Welcome to the office boys."

Arjun Singhania announced in front of the employees. The crowd applauded and welcomed them. Both Sahil and Adarsh had done their internship in the same company and so everyone was well aquainted with them. Both of their new bosses were very cheerful and supportive like the other four.

Karan Singhania was the CEO. Arjun Singhania was the COO. Devesh was the Chief Legal Officer. And Vaibhav was the Chief Marketing Officer.

Devesh was in his cabin going through a file when someone barged in shouting-

"Hey handsome! How is my baby boo? I missed you baby boo!!"

"What are you doing here? And don't call me with that name."

Devesh said with a scowl. Advik was his college friend and once during the same time a girl had approached Devesh, kissed his cheek and had said, " How are you baby boo". When Devesh and confronted her for the same she apologized saying it was a dare given by her friends. The incident was forgotten but the name had stayed. Advik called him this whenever he wanted to irritate him.

"Ab kya mai apne dost se milne bhi nhi aa skta?"

(Now i cannot even come to meet my friend?)

Advik feigned hurt. Devesh shook his head on drama. He always did this whenever he wanted his help.

"Ab kya chahiye?"

(Now what do you want)

"Umm- wo umm- actually Maa ne ek ladki pasand ki hai. Mausi ki friend ki beti hai. And she wants me to marry her. Hum kal jaa rahe hai uske ghar aur tu mere saath chal rha hai. I don't know what to do there."

(Mother has selected a girl for me. She is my mother's sister's friend's daughter. We are going to her place tomorrow and you are coming with me.)

"Mai kya karunga waha pr?"

(What will i do there?)

"Theek hai bhai dekh li teri dosti. Dokha de rha hai bhai ko teri zarurat hai aur tu mukar rha hai."

(Its okay this is your friendship. You are betraying me your brother needs you and you are denying.)

Devesh shook his head at his drama and said that he will go with him. They chatted for some time and then Advik left as he got a call from his office.

After dinner the Singhanias were sitting in the living room.

The senior Singhanias were sitting in single armchairs. Dhriti was laying on the sofa with her head on her Taiji's lap and feet on her mother's. The four Singhania boys were sprawled on the bean bags on the floor. They were watching TV.

It was their daily routine. Due to their workload they hardly got any time during the day with their family and so it was a daily thing that night time was family time.

"Papa uncle aunty ne Advik ke liye koi ladki dekhi hai kal shaam ko wahi jaa rhe hai wo aur uss bewakoof ne mujhe bhi bola hai jaane ko. Toh shaam ko koi important meeting mat rakhna."

(Dad uncle aunty had selected a girl for Advik, that idiot had called me also to go with him tomorrow evening. So don't keep any important meeting tomorrow.)

"Haan haan beta kal koi important meeting nahi hai. And congratulate him from my side."

(Yes son there is no important meeting tomorrow.)

"Jee papa pehle shaadi paaki toh ho jaane do."

(Yes dad first let the marriage be fixed.)

"Waise bhai agar uss ladki ne haan kardi na toh lifetime ka free drama milega usse."

(If the girl says yes then she would get free lifetime drama.)

Sahil said and everybody chuckled.

"Waise Devesh what do you think abou-"

"Nahi mumma please nhi mujhe pta hai aap kya kehna chah rhe ho but i don't want to get married abhi."

(No mom please no i know what you are trying to say but I don't want to get married right now.)

"Arre par kyu kuch hua hai kya beta?"

(But why has something happened?)

"Nhi mumma aisa kuch nhi hai. When i feel like i am ready for it mai khud aapse keh dunga aap tension mat lo."

(No mom nothing like that. When i feel like i am ready i will let u know myself you don't worry)

Saroj caressed his head and smiled nodding. And the family got back to watching TV. Soon everyone called it a night and retired to their rooms.

Devesh couldn't help but think about what his mother had said. This had been going on from an year now. She has been giving him subtle hints about getting married. Once it was one of their cousins getting married who was almost his age and the other time it was the time old drama of i am getting old and need someone for help. He had dodged the topic by saying that she should hire a new maid.

But today she directly breached the topic. Marriage is not just an event it is a big responsibility and Devesh was sceptical whether he would be able to handle it or not.

Thinking all this and about meeting his potential future bhabhi he slipped into slumber.

Next day went by quick and now it was already evening. Devesh and Advik were getting ready to go to the girl's house. Advik was nervous because he wasn't sure about this but also did not want to hurt his mother's sentiments. Devesh assured him and the four started their journey to her house.
**************************************
Okay so this was it
Next chappy will THE MEETING!!
I am so excited but i have no idea whether i am able to give justice to this story or not.
Please do leave comments about what you think.

Also please vote for the story.🙏🏻🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️