Chapter 24

Hii everyone!!
I am back!

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

Bhavna woke up due to the sunlight. She looked at their position. Their arms around each other and their legs tangled. She looked up at him sleeping peacefully. She gaze went to his naked chest and she blushed reminiscing last night.

'When did she become so bold?' she thought and tried to move out of his grip. He tightened his hold on her and opened his eyes slightly.

"Kidhar chali?"

(Where to?)

"Washroom."

She mumbled without looking at him running circles on his chest.

"Going all shy now. After everything we did. Huh?"

She blushed even more.

"Devesh please."

"That's exactly what you were saying yesterday."

She looked at him gobsmacked. He laughed at her reaction. 'When did he become so shameless? Or was he always one?'

She pushed him again and this time he let her go. She ran to the washroom without sparing him another glance and he laughed at her. Yesterday she was so bold and now going all shy.

She looked at her reflection in the mirror and blushed. Her neck and shoulders were covered with red marks. His marks. Her face glowing. She felt complete.

He saw her come out of the washroom, take her clothes and go back quickly as if trying to hide from him. He smiled at her cuteness.

They left for their respective works after having breakfast.

**************************************

The Singhania siblings were sitting in the home theatre watching a Harry Potter movie. The elders had excused themselves as it was already 11. Adarsh had already dozed off on his seat. Dhriti, Vaibhav and Sahil were watching with utmost attention.

Bhavna was trying to concentrate on the movie but Devesh's continuous kissing and biting were unable to let her. She turned to him trying to glare at him. He kissed her lips and she slapped his arm.

"Devesh kya kar rhe hai? Sab baithe hai yaha."

(Devesh what are you doing? Everyone's sitting here.)

"Toh room mai chalte hai. Waha koi nhi hoga."

(Then let's go to the room. No one would be there.)

He said with a suggestive tone and winked at her. She slapped his chest lightly and hid her face in his chest. He kissed her forehead.

He held her hand and pulled her out from there. As soon as they entered their room he picked her in his arms and put her on the bed. He locked the door and came to her.

He slowly hovered above her and looked at her, his eyes darkened. She pulled him down in a kiss. He kissed her back with equal passion, their tongues fighting for dominance.

And soon their clothes were off their bodies and they were diving into the waves of passionate lovemaking.

**************************************

It had been a month to their marriage now and Bhavna couldn't be anymore happier. As for Devesh it was as if he couldn't keep his hands to himself whenever Bhavna was around.

Currently she was sitting in their room checking some notebooks, waiting for him to return. It was 9 already. He was late. A few minutes later the door opened and Devesh came in looking a bit tired.