Chapter 21

Heyy everyone!!
How are you guys??

Let's start the chapter.
Enjoy!!❤️
**************************************

The next morning were the rituals. Bhavna and Devesh were ready in their bridal attires. The first ritual was Seth Bhaiya which was played in a temple with neem leaves. Bhavna played with her devars and jijus and Devesh played with his bhabhis.

Next was Majgad which was played in the house. Vaibhav played Majgad as one of groom's younger brother can do that. Next was Kangna Khulai. They had to open the threads on each other's hands. Devesh was allowed to use only one hand and Bhavna was allowed to use both the hands.

Bhavna was able to do it in a few minutes but Devesh was struggling as he needed support of another hand to hold the knot. Bhavna helped him and everyone hooted.

Next was the Jua Khelna where they were supposed to find the ring from a pot full of Haldi water. There were fivee rounds. First round was won by Devesh and the rest three by Bhavna. The last round was compulsory to be won by the groom.

And then was Mutthi Khulai where they had to open each other's fists. Again Devesh was to use one hand and Bhavna both the hands. And last was the Sir Gutthi which was done by all the ladies of the family. The rituals were very fun and playful.

It was almost afternoon now and Bhavna's brothers were there to take her home for her Pag Phera rasam and Devesh was to go in the evening to bring her back. Bhavna changed into a saree and left with them.

She entered her house and was engulfed in a hug by her mother

"I missed you. How are you beta? Tu khush hai na?"

(Are you happy?)

Mitali asked with tears in her eyes.

"I missed you too. Aur haan mai bahut khush hu mumma."

(Yes i am very happy.)

Bhavna said while hugging her. She then pulled back and went to her father and hugged him. They asked her about her first day in her new family. Chhaya was also there by now and both the friends excused themselves and went to her room. They talked for some time when her mother called her for the Puja. It was a small puja.

Chhaya again took her to the room and started teasing her asking if she needed tips for tonight. Bhavna blushed and hit her lightly. Chhaya then gave her a bag and told her that it was her wedding gift from her side.

Bhavna opened the bag and saw a beautiful black saree and another small bah in there. She took out the bag and opened it as well. As soon as she saw what was inside she turned red and hit Chhaya with a pillow. It was a black lingerie and negligee.

"Wear this tonight. Phir dekh iska kamaal. You'll have the best night of your life."

(Then she its magic.)