Chapter 11

Hii everyone!!
How are you people??

The image above is the Marriage hall(I do not own any images)

Let's start the chapter.
Enjoy!!❤️
**************************************

Chhaya and Bhavna were ready when there was a knock on the door. It was their parents. Chhaya's parents were getting emotional seeing her. Her mother put a kala teeka on her and kissed her forehead while her father hugged her and patted her head. Bhavna's parents were also getting emotional seeing all this. One day they also have to send their daughter to someone else's house.

'Why do daughters have to leave their home?' this was the only thought on their mind.

They were in the corridor when Bhavna remembered that she had forgotten her phone in the room. She told them to move forward. She went to her room took her phone and moved out of her room. She was in the corridor when someone cornered her by the wall.

"Ye kya kar rhe hai? Devesh koi dekh lega."

(What are you doing? Devesh someone will see)

"Why do you always look so beautiful?"

"Aap bhi bahut handsome lag rhe hai."

(You also look very handsome.)

(These are their dresses)

"Ek toh pehle hi katal dhaa rhi ho upar se tumhara ye aap. Mujhe maarne ki puri planning kar rkhi hai."

(You already look killer and above that this aap. You have already planned to kill me.)

He slowly started leaning in. Bhavna gasped.

"Devesh kya kar rhe hai koi dekh lega toh kya sochega?"

(Devesh what are you doing, what will they think if someone sees us.)

"Yahi ki mai tumse kitna pyaar karta hu."

(That i love you very much)

"Haan par abhi kisi ko hamare baare mai pta nhi hai na. Please mujhe chhodiye Devesh."

(Yes but no one knows about us right now. Please leave me.)

Bhavna whispered to him. He was so close to her. Their faces were inches apart. He leaned in more and just as their lips were about to touch her phone rang. Bhavna pushed him lightly and poked out her tongue at him and ran from their giggling.

"Soon my love. Very soon."

Devesh muttered to himself and sauntered towards the hall with a stupid smile on his face.

The baarat came at the entrance and bride's family welcomed them inside. The rituals started. First was the Jaimala. Then everyone had their dinner. It was the time for Pheras now.

Chhaya's sisters were discussing how to steal Advik's shoes for the Juta Churai rasam. Bhavna said that she will see to it because if her sisters went there they would get alert. She saw his shoes beside the mandap and with the excuse of saying something to Chhaya she went there.

She bend down to Chhaya's level and swiftly hid his shoes in her dupatta and pretended as if saying something to Chhaya. She got up taking the shoes thinking that she succeeded and went to hide the shoes but unfortunately Devesh had seen her.

He smiled mischievously when he saw her going towards the room. The clever girl said to everyone that she was going to the room for sometime because her head was aching. She was in the corridor walking happily on her victory.*bechari😜*

She was about to close the door of her room when the door was suddenly pushed open and Devesh entered there like a king. She gasped seeing him mentally praying that he had not seen her with his shoes.

"Jute chhupane ka achha idea hai. I like it. Now be a good girl aur mujhe jute wapas karo."

(Nice way to hide shoes. I like it. Now be a good girl and return me the shoes.)

"Jee nhi main aapko koi jute nhi de rhi. Aap jaaiye yaha se."

(No i am not giving you any shoes. Go from here.)

Devesh said while moving forward making her move backward. She hit the bed and fell on the bed taking him along by clutching his jacket.

Her breath hitched. He was close. So close. He slowly leaned in and Bhavna shut her eyes tightly. He kissed her forehead then moved down to her eyes and kissed them one by one. He again moved down and pecked her nose. Then moved sidewards to kiss her cheek and then the other side to kiss the other one.

He pulled back slightly to see her eyes shut and got off her rolled to the side. He raised up on his elbow and looked at her. She still had her shut tightly.

"Aankhen kholo meri jaan. I am not doing anything. Look at me."

(Open your eyes my love)

Bhavna slowly opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Listen to me and listen good. Agar kabhi bhi you feel uncomfortable about anything, i repeat be it anything, tum mujhse chhupaogi nhi. Even if its me. I will never do anything without your permission. I promise."

(If you ever feel uncomfortable about anything you will not hide it from me.)

He said softly. Bhavna looked at him with tears in her eyes and hugged him.

"I love you so much. Thank you for everything Devesh. And yes i promise i won't hide anything from you. Mai uncomfortable nhi thi, i trust you Devesh, its just that this is all very new for me and i still can't believe this is actually happening. I am sorry."

(I was not uncomfortable)

He smiled and tightened his arms around her. Their moment was disturbed by a phone ringing. They were calling her downstairs the Pheras were about to get over. She got and straightened her dress and hair.

She asked Devesh to come a few minutes after her and went outside. She reached the hall and Devesh came a few minutes later. Chhaya and Advik were finally married and it was time for the Nek and Bidaai rasam. The Nek was playful because Advik had no idea that his shoes were stolen.

And then came the worst part. Bidaai. Chhaya cried and hugged her parents and family. She even hugged Bhavna and asked her not to forget her. Bhavna smiled nodding and hugged her back. Then her father made her sit in the car and they left. Devesh had left with them. They also went to their homes because the post-wedding rituals were to be done next morning.
**************************************
How was this?

I am not good with all these rona dhona scenes.😅

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️