Chapter 25

Heyy there peeps!!
How are you guys??

Let's start with the chapter.
Enjoyy!!❤️
**************************************

Everyone in the family had noticed the tension between the two. They were ignoring each other on the breakfast table. They decided not to interfere in their personal matter. Everyone knew they loved each other very much and will be back to normal soon.

It was Saturday and so it was Bhavna and Dhriti's off today. She was thinking of going somewhere when her phone rang. It was Chhaya.

"Mujhe tujhse milna hai. Abhi."

(I want to meet you. Right now.)

"Naa hi na hello. Where are your manners Chhaya."

( No hi no hello.)

"Bhavna i am serious. Please yaar."

"Kya hua? All okay?"

(What happened?)

"Hnn. Tu mil. Milkar bataungi."

(Yes. You meet me. I will tell you.)

"Okay. Mai waise bhi soch rhi thi kahi bahar jaane ka. Dhriti ko bhi saath mai lau toh koi problem toh nhi hai na?"

(Anyway i wad thinking about going out. Will it be a problem if Dhriti comes along?)

"Nhi nhi. Koi problem nahi hai. Bas tu aaja."

(No no. No problem. You just come.)

"Okay."

She asked Saroj and Damini if she can go and meet Chhaya. They nodded and said that she didn't need to ask, just inform. She smiled at them and then asked Dhriti if she would come. She asked her where they were going and Bhavna told her that they would go to a mall.

Dhriti immediately ran off to her room to get ready. The three ladies laughed at her. She came out in 5 minutes all ready to go. They reached the mall and saw Chhaya's car parked there.

They saw her pacing around the entrance. As soon as she saw them she hugged Bhavna and Dhriti too.

"Mujhe kuch important baat krni hai. Jaldi chalo."

(I need to talk about something important. Come fast.)

She held their hands and pulled them inside. They went to the washroom.

"Kya hua? Yaha kyu laai hai?"

(What happened? Why did you bring us here?)

"I think i am pregnant."

She blurted. Bhavna looked at her and then at Dhriti who was looking at her and then they looked back at her.

"What?!"

They said together.

"Yes."

"How do you know? Did you get it confirmed from the doctor?"

"From the past few weeks i have been behaving weird. I mean extreme mood swings, weird cravings, dizziness and i missed my period. So doubt tha. I took a test and it was positive. But then doctor ke paas bhi gyi, she said ki 2 ghante mai reports bhej degi. Aane wali hongi."

(But then i went to the doctor also, she said that i will get reports in 2 hours. They must come anytime.)

She said and just then her phone pinged. She panicked.

"Oh god. Oh god. Its here. Mujhse nhi dekha jaayega. Tu dekh kar bta na."

(I can't do it. Please look at it and tell me.)