Chapter 13

Heyy everyone!!
How are you??

This is what Bhavna was wearing.(I do not own any images)

Enjoy!!❤️
**************************************

Bhavna's father went to open the door and welcomed them in. Bhavna was shocked to see the entire Singhania family there.

'What are they doing here? Were papa talking about them? Did Devesh know? Why didn't he tell her?' these were the thoughts going on in her mind. She came out of her thoughts when her mother nudged her and she went to greet them.

She greeted everyone with a smile but Devesh with a poker face. She was still angry on him. 'Why did he have to talk to me like that. Even if he didn't know about this meeting, he could have talked nicely.' Though she was actually happy to see them here, atleast their parents didn't have any problem with this. This meeting meant they would be happy if the marriage happens, right?

She wouldn't show that she had forgiven him. Let's see what he does to gain her forgiveness. She thought and chuckled mentally.

They sat down and had their tea while talking and asking questions. Devesh noticed her mood. He has to talk to her and apologize. He couldn't handle her sad mood. He loved to see her smile and laugh genuinely.

The parents were talking to each other when he said.

"Uncle aunty agar aapko koi problem na ho toh mai Bhavna se akele mai baat kar skta hu?"

(Uncle aunty if you don't have any problem can i talk to Bhavna alone?)

"Haan beta bilkul. Bhavna beta upar terrace par jaa kar baat krlo."

(Yes ofcourse. Bhavna go upstairs and talk.)

Bhavna nodded and asked Devesh to come with her. As soon as they reached the terrace, Devesh closed the door and pulled her closer and hugged her from back. He rubbed her cheek with his and traced her ear with his nose, leaving a kiss behind her ear. Bhavna's breath hitched at his ministrations. His touch created a havoc in her body and his hands on her bare waist were not helping her in any way. Devesh slowly whispered in her ear.

"I am sorry meri jaan. Please mujhe maaf kar do. Mai bas tumhe surprise dena chahta tha. I didn't want to hurt you. Mai kabhi tumhe dobara uss tarah baat nhi karunga. I promise."

(I am sorry my love. Please forgive me. I just wanted to surprise you. I will never talk to you in that tone ever.)

The way he said this had her heart melting, but she decided to tease him some more. She had a mischievous smile on her face but quickly composed herself when he turned her around. When he saw her indifferent face he sighed and said.

"Kya karu mai ki tum mera sorry accept kar lo? Kaan pakad kar uthak baithak karu kya ab?"

(What should i do for you to forgive me? Should i do sit-ups now?)

She just shrugged her shoulders. Why not? It was not everyday one sees a billionaire doing situps. Devesh sighed again and went a little back and started doing sit-ups. That was the last straw. Bhavna burst out laughing. He looked so cute holding his ears and doing sit-ups. Devesh looked at her flabbergasted. She was teasing him all the while.

He smiled seeing her laugh finally. He walked towards her and swirled her in his arms with her arms around his neck and said.

"You!! Mazak uda rhi ho mera."

(You are making fun of me.)

"I love you."

She said, kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly.

"I love you too."

He mumbled in her hair.

"Waise papa ke paas rishta kisne bhijwaya?"

(Who sent the marriage proposal to papa?)

"Maine ghar mai sabko bataya hamare baare mai aur papa ne uncle ko rishta bhijwa dia."

(I told everyone about us at home and papa sent uncle the proposal.)

"Aur papa ko pta hai ki aap mujhe pasand karte hai."

(And papa knows that you love me.)

"Nhi. Unhe pta hai ki hum ek dusre se pyaar karte hai."

(No. He knows that we love each other.)

"What? Hum unhe saath batane wale the na?"

(But we were going to tell them together?)

"Mujhe bhi nhi pta tha ki papa ne rishta bhijwa bhi diya unhone ghar aakar mujhe bataya."

(Even i didn't know that papa had sent the proposal, he told after returning home.)

Bhavna hummed. They stayed like that for some time and when she started to pull away he tightened his hold on her not letting her go.

"Devesh chhodiye mujhe. Neeche chalna hai. Sab wait kar rahenge honge. Chhodiye mujhe Devesh."

(Devesh leave me. We have to go downstairs. Everyone must be waiting. Leave me.)

"Kabhi nhi."

(Never.)

"Kya kabhi nhi. Abhi ki baat kar rhi hu hamesha ki nahi. Agar abhi neeche nhi gaye toh hamesha ke liye kaise pakadenge."

(What never. I am talking about right now. If we don't go downstairs now then you won't be able to hold me forever.)

Devesh left her half-heartedly but held her hand and they went downstairs. As soon as the elders saw their joined hands they got up to bless the couple and a round of congratulations followed.

All four of Devesh's siblings congratulated them and welcomed her in the family.

"Sir meri beti mera ghuroor hai aur aapne usse apne bete ke layak samjha usske liye-"

(Sir my daughter is my pride and you found her eligible for you son, i am-"

"Kya matlab layak smjha? Hume toh usse thank you bolna chahiye ki usne mere bete ko pyaar karne layak smjha. Thank you beta. Aur ab ye Sir kehna band kijiye rishtedar hai ab hum."

(What do you mean found her eligible? We should thank her that she found my son eligible for her love. And stop with this Sir, we are relatives now.)

Ritesh had started to say but was politely cut off by Arjun. Ritesh prayed for her daughter's happiness. He knew the Singhania family since many years and he knew that they would always keep her happy. Both of them then shared a hug and then Mitali called everyone for dinner.
**************************************
How was it?
Finally ghar wale maan gye.😁

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️