Chapter 9

Heyy everyone!!
How are you??

The image above is the Haldi hall(I do not own any images)

Enjoy!!❤️
**************************************

"Beta Chhaya aur tu ready ho?"

(Are you both ready?)

"Jee aunty bas aa hi rhe the."

(Yes aunty we were just coming.)

(This is Bhavna's dress)

It was Chhaya's haldi ceremony today. The hall was divided by curtains so that the bride and groom do not see each other. Bhavna and Chhaya went to the hall where Chhaya was made sit on a chauki.

The first ritual was Tel Chadai where the elder ladies of the family did some puja and oil was smeared on the bride and groom separately. This took about an hour.

Then was the favourite part. Haldi. Eveyone applied haldi on Chhaya one by one. It was Bhavna's turn now. She sat in front of Chhaya with a naughty smile. Chhaya glared at her and shook her head as a warning but the damage was already done. Bhavna took a lot of haldi in her hands and coloured Chhaya's whole face with haldi.

Advik's condition was no different his friends and sister covered him in haldi completely.

Now, the bride and the groom were to take a bath and change their clothes and again come down for a puja.

Bhavna was moving out of the hall when she bumped into someone and was about to fall from the impact when two arms caught her waist and out of reflex her one hand rested on his shoulder and the other on his neck.

Devesh steadied her asked whether she is alright. Bhavna nodded when someone from the relatives said.

"Agla number inka hai. Dono ne ek dusre ko haldi laga di."

(Its their turn next. See both of them had applied haldi to each other.)

Eveyone shared a laugh when Bhavna noticed that her hand which was on his neck had left a haldi stain. And Devesh also saw the haldi on her waist.