Epilogue

Heyy!!
Welcome to the epilogue of this book. I can't believe we are at the end of this story.😭

Anyway, let's start.
Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

*Two years later*

"Devesh kya kar rhe hai bahar aaiye. Mujhe Adi ko bhi taiyar krna hai."

(Devesh what are you doing come out. I have to get Adi also ready.)

"Aa rha hu. Ye bandar shanti se nahata kaha hai."

(Coming. This monkey doesn't bath quietly.)

He came outside with Adi wrapped in a towel. Bhavna took him and sent Devesh to take a shower quickly. In the meanwhile, she started dressing Adi.

"Mumma hum palty mai jaa le hai."

(Mumma we are going to a party.)

"Haan baby. Chachu ne aapke ke liye chachi dhundi hai na. Unhe lene jaa rhe hai."

(Yes baby. Chachu found a chachi for you. We are going to get her.)

She smiled and kissed his forehead. Devesh came out in a towel. He asked for his clothes. Today was Vaibhav's engagement.

They went downstairs and saw Vaibhav, Sahil and Adarsh sitting there. Adi ran and went to Vaibhav. He took him on his lap.

"Chachu mujhe chachi se baat kani hai. Unhe phone klo na."

(Chachu i want to talk to chachi. Call her.)

He said in his baby voice.

"Chachi ready ho rhi hogi beta. Jaa toh rhe hai waha kr lena baat."

(Chachi must be getting ready. We are going you can talk there.)

"Nhi abhi. Phone klo."

(No right now. Call her.)

He jumped in his arms. Vaibhav took out in phone and video called her. She picked up after a few seconds.

"Hello chachi. Aap kya kal le ho?"

(What are you doing.)

"Mai taiyar ho rhi hu baby. Aap kya kar rhe ho?"

(I am getting ready. What are you doing.)

"Mai taiyal ho gya."

(I am ready.)

"Arre wow! Aap toh bhut handsome lag rhe ho."

(Wow! You look very handsome.)

Adi blushed and hid his face in Vaibhav's chest and everyone laughed seeing his drama. They drove off to the venue.

Adi was very excited to see his chachi. After the ring ceremony he went and sat on his chachu's lap and started talking to his chachi.

"Aap jaldi se hamale saath hamale ghal chalo. Mai aapko apne tois se khilaunga."

(You quickly come to our home. We will play with my toys.)

He said with a big smile on his face making both of them smile. She bent forward and kissed his cheek. He too got up from Vaibhav's lap and cupped her cheeks and kissed them. He then ran off the stage as he spotted Arnav and Ahana.

"Adi ko toh uski kiss mil gyi. Meri kiss kaha hai?"

(Adi got his kiss. Where's mine?)

Vaibhav said playfully when he saw her looking at Adi with a smile. She looked at him shocked and then blushed.