Chapter 29

Hey there everyone!!
How are you guys??

Let's start.
Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

"What the hell is happening here?"

They heard a shrill voice and pulled back. Bhavna jumped from the desk amd Devesh hid her behind him. She straightened her clothes and his hair. They turned around to look at the interupter. It was his secretary.

"You are supposed to knock and ask for permission before entering Miss Maya."

"Ye ho kya rha tha?"

(What is happening here?)

"I don't think that i need to explain to you about anything i do in my office. In my cabin with my wife."

Devesh said now fuming.

"She is your wife?"

"Yes she is. Any problem Miss Maya?"

He said pulling Bhavna closer to him.

"N-no sir."

Maya stuttered and hurriedly left the room keeping the file she bought with her.

"She is getting unbearable now. Kab khatam hoga ye hafta."

(When will this week be over.)

Devesh muttered. Bhavna kept her hand on his arm and that seemed to calm him down. He smiled at her and started to show her the office.

**************************************

Bhavna was in the kitchen helping her taiji and maa to prepare breakfast. Dhriti came there sleepily asking for her coffee. Bhavna prepared her coffee and gave it to her. She was going to back to the kitchen when they heard a loud voice.

"Dhriti!"

Dhriti heard this and hid behind Bhavna holding her shoulders.

"Bhabhi bachao."

(Bhabhi save me.)

"Kya hua Adarsh aise kyu chilla rha hai?"

(What happened Adarsh why are you shouting?)

Bhavna asked a fuming Adarsh. Adarsh looked at Bhavna and calmly said.

"Bhabhi dekhiye na kya kiya iss dayan ne."

(See bhabhi what she has done.)

Adarsh showed his shirt on which 'All the best bhai 😊' was written with a black permanent marker. Bhavna looked back at Dhriti and she looked down.

"Bhai itne dino se apni first meeting kr liye tensed the. Mai bas thode der ke liye unka dhyaan divert kr rhi thi."

(Bhai was very tensed about his first meeting since so many days. I just wanted to divert his mind for some time.)

She mumbled lowly. Adarsh sighed and hugged her.

"Toh meri shirt hi mili thi tujhe. Yaar mirror pr likh deti. Ab mujhe dusri shirt press krni padegi."

(And you got my shirt only. You could have written on the mirror. Now i would have to press another one.)

Dhriti smiled at him sheepishly. Bhavna shook her head at them. They are always fighting but love each other the most.

They wished him a goodluck and they left for their works.

**************************************

Chhaya was now 7 months pregnant and today was her baby shower. Bhavna was wearing a green lehanga.