Chapter 19

Heyy everyone!!
How are you??

The image above is the wedding pandal.

Enjoyy!!❤️
**************************************

Devesh was looking at her with tears in his eyes. He still couldn't believe that she was going to be his. His wife. He had always seen his father and tauji so much in love with their wives but he had never thought that one day he would fall in love with someone. So deeply and madly.

She was on the last step when he moved his hand forward for her to hold. She looked at him. She couldn't describe what she was feeling at that moment. Whether it was giddiness, excitement, nervousness or happiness. Maybe it was all of them.

She had a constant smile plastered on her face as she gave him her hand and he helped her on the stage. They didn't need any words then. Their eyes were speaking to each other.

 Their eyes were speaking to each other

(Devesh and Bhavna's dress)

It was time for Jaimala. Advik and Vaibhav picked Devesh upwards and Sahil and Adarsh ran to Bhavna and picked her up.

"Party badal li saalo."

(You swapped your party.)

Advik said.

"Ab se hum bhabhi ki party mai hai. Aap unhe akela mat smjho."

(We are in Bhabhi's party now. Don't think she is alone.)

Sahil said and Adarsh nodded.

Bhavna made Devesh wear the garland and he did the same. And then the photo session started. After a painful 2 hours everyone had their dinner except Bhavna as it was her fast. And seeing her Devesh refused too.

Then the wedding rituals started. Devesh was made to sit in front of the holy fire. There were some rituals in which only he was needed. Bhavna was sitting in a room as she was tired from standing in heels and her brother was massaging her legs.

Another half an hour later she was called outside. She was made to sit beside Devesh and the Pandit ji started chanting the Mantras. Aanchal did the Gath Bandhan and Ritesh did her Kanyadaan. They got up for the Pheras.

Then Devesh made her wear the Mangalsutra and did Sindurdaan. Some pinch of the Sindur fell on her nose and a tear fell off her eyes. He wiped her tear with his thumb and smiled at her.

She was finally his. His wife.

Bhavna Devesh Singhania.

She liked her new name. No. She loved her new name. And she loved her husband.

Husband.

She smiled shyly thinking that now he was not her boyfriend but her husband.

They couldn't describe their feelings right now. It was so overwhelming.

They got up and took the blessings of the elders and then went for the Chhand Sunai rasam. It was a short 15 minutes rasam. Next was the Nek for Juta Chhupai rasam. And again Adarsh and Sahil had sided with their bhabhi and given away his shoes to her sisters.
And then was her Vidaai rasam.

Her sister was carrying a plate of rice in front of her and she was supposed to throw those behind her 7 times which her mother would catch in her pallu.

Bhavna had been crying all through this and as soon as she finished throwing them she turned around and hugged her mother and started sobbing. She then hugged all her sisters and brothers and Chhaya. Then she went to her father who was trying hard not to cry, but as soon as he saw her looking at him with tear filled innocent eyes he broke down and hugged her close to his heart. She clutched his jacket and cried.

He slowly started walking towards the car and looked at Devesh as if asking him to take care of her. And Devesh nodded in understanding and gave a slight press to his hand. He took Bhavna's hand in his and made her sit in the car. And they started to move to their home.

Their home. It was now officially her house.

She was crying clutching his sherwani, hidding her face in his chest as he held her closer and let her cry. He knew she loved her parents to death.

"Ro lo. Par ghar pahuchne ke baad mujhe ek bhi aansu nhi chahiye. Smjhi?"

(Cry. But after we reach home i don't want any more tears. Understood?)

Bhavna nodded and her cries slowly died down and soon she slept due to tiredness and crying. He smiled at her and kissed her forehead softly. Her face red due to crying. He wiped her tears and held her close.

They reached home after an hour and he woke her up. She looked at him with sleepy eyes and a frown as if asking why had he woke her up. Devesh smiled at her.

"Ghar pahuch gye. Utho."

(We have reached. Wake up.)

He said softly. She looked around to see the well decorated Singhania mansion. Devesh got out of the car and then helped her out. Bhavna was walking holding her lehanga with both her hands and Devesh held out his hand behind her lest she looses her balance.

They walked to the door and saw his sisters at the entrance blocking their way for the Bar Rukai rasam. Some rituals were done and they entered.

There were some more rituals left. Seven plates were kept on the floor and Devesh was supposed to slide them aside with a stick and Bhavna had to pick them up without making much noise. Then was a short 5 minutes puja. And then her fast was opened by eating moong rice. Devesh too had his dinner.

After all the tiring rituals she was finally taken to Dhriti's room to sleep. Their wedding night would be held day after tomorrow. After some more rituals. *uff so many rituals*

Bhavna changed into her night clothes and slept as soon as she hit the bed. She was tired from all the activities of the day. She had a pleasant and peaceful smile on her face while sleeping.
**************************************
THEY ARE FINALLY MARRIED!!
OMG!!❤️❤️

How did you find the chapter?

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️