Chapter 26

Hey guys!!
How are you all??

Let's start with the chapter.
Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

It was Sunday and an off for the Singhania men. They were sitting on the breakfast table laughing and teasing each other.

"Maa main aur Bhavna kahi vacation par jaane ki soch rhe the."

(Maa me and Bhavna were planning on going on a vacation.)

Devesh said.

"Usse honeymoon kehte hai bhai."

(Its called honeymoon bhai.)

Adarsh said making Devesh glare at him.

"Haan toh maine kab mana kiya. Mai toh khud hi kehti hu ki kahi ghum aao."

(When did i deny. Even i was saying you should go somewhere.)

Saroj said.

"Waise kaha jaane ka socha hai?"

(Where are you planning to go?)

"Abhi kuch socha nhi hai. Dekhte hai."

(We haven't thought of anything. Let's see.)

She nodded and they spent rest of the day watching their old videos. Advik had thrown a small party to celebrate Chhaya's pregnancy and his birthday. Chhaya had told him the news on his birthday.

Devesh and Bhavna were getting ready to go to the party. Bhavna had worn the saree that Chhaya had gifted her.

 Bhavna had worn the saree that Chhaya had gifted her

"You look so hot. Can't we just stay here in our room."

Devesh said hugging her from behind.

"Jee nhi. Aapke best friend ka birthday hai aur meri best friend ki pregnancy party."

(No. Its your best friend's birthday and my best friend's pregnancy party.)

Devesh pouted and Bhavna kissed his pout. 'he looks so cute pouting' she thought. They got ready and reached the party. It was in a lounge and bar.

They were greeted with loud music. They spotted Advik and Chhaya and went towards them. They wished him a happy birthday and congratulated the couple.

They went to sit on a table when Devesh saw someone and said.

"Advik ne isse kyu bulaya hai?"

(Why did Advik invite her?)

Bhavna looked behind her to see whom he was talking about. A man and a woman were sitting on the table a feww feet away from them.

"Kaun?"

(Who?)

"Kashvi."

"Kaun hai wo?"