Chapter 15

Heyy everyone!!
How are you??

This is the date setting.

Let's start.
Enjoy!!❤️
**************************************

Bhavna got ready to go to work. She was very excited today. Devesh had told her yesterday that they would go on a date today evening. She was excited yet nervous, what if her parents deny.

She nervously went to her father who was sitting in the hall reading newspaper. She cleared her throat and said.

"Papa wo mujhe aapse kuch puchhna hai. Actually main aur-"

(Papa i want to ask something. Actually me and-)

"Tu aur Devesh aaj bahar jaa rhe hai. Pta hai mujhe. Unhone mujhse permission li thi bete kal."

(You and Devesh are going out today. I know. He took my permission yesterday.)

"Ohh. Okay. Mai chalti hu byee."

(I will leave now.)

She said excited and hurried off while Ritesh shook his head at her antics.

**************************************

She came back home around 1:30pm with a magnanimous smile on her face. She was just too happy today. Devesh would come there at 6pm. She decided to go to the parlour and get her facial done. She had to look her best today.

She came back from the parlour at 3pm and started searching her wardrobe. Failing to decide what to wear she called Chhaya and asked her to help her select. They switched to video call and Bhavna started showing her all the dresses she had.

Finally one and half hour and around 15 dresses later, they decided a simple yet aesthetic off-shoulder wine dress.

"You look hot babe. Jiju ne toh flat ho jaana hai."

(Jiju will be smitten.)

Bhavna blushed and they teased each other for a while and then disconnected the call. Bhavna started getting ready. Devesh would be here in half and hour. She was almost ready when she heard voices outside. He was here. She quickly wore her earrings and went outside.

"Jee aunty mai theek hu. Ghar mai sab log achhe hai aur kaam bhi-"

(Yes aunty i am fine. Everyone is fine at home and work is also-)

Devesh was talking to Mitali when he saw Bhavna coming out of her room. 'How does she manage to take my breath away every single time.'

Mitali noticed him looking at Bhavna with his mouth open and stifled her giggles. She blessed both of them and asked them to enjoy themselves.

They settled in the car when Devesh said.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you. And you look handsome."