Chapter 4

Heyy everyone!!
I am back with another update😄
The image above is what Bhavna is wearing.(I do not own any images)
Let's start with the chappy.😄😊
**************************************

"What if I accidentally spill tea on him or trip on my dress and fall and make a joke out of myself or what if i speak something rubbish and he thinks that i am a fool, what if-"

"Chhaya relax, take deep breaths. Aisa kuch nhi hoga everything will be fine. Tu tension mat le. He will like you."

(Nothing will happen)

Bhavna held her Chhaya's shoulders who was pacing around the room and blabbering and made her sit on the bed. This has been happening since the time Bhavna had reached her home. Chhaya had taken her straight to her room and has been listing all the possible reasons through which she can mess up and they can outright reject her.

"Main sahi toh lag rhi hu na?"

(Am i looking good?)

"You look absolutely beautiful."

(This is what Chhaya is wearing)

"Ab tu jyada soch mat, bs bhagwaan ka naam le wo log aate hi honge."

(Now don't think much just take God's name, they must be here)

Just then they a car being parked outside and a few minutes later sounds of chatting and laughter started. Chhaya started panicking and blabbering again and Bhavna was trying to calm her down. Chhaya's mother, Nalini came to her room to call them outside.

Bhavna assured Chhaya that everything will be fine and told her to take deep breaths and they went outside. Bhavna saw Chhaya's parents along with another elder couple who were the boy's parents along with the boy sitting there. Their was a young girl sitting on the adjacent sofa, must be the boy's sister and another man sitting beside her. All of them looking in their direction.

Bhavna had always had hated being the centre of attraction but right now because of Chhaya she was also being subject to attention but just like everyone says anything for friends. *sigh*😔

Chhaya sat between her parents and the interview started. So many questions were asked from both the sides that it was no less than an interview. And finally both the parties decided to let the children talk. Chhaya took the boy Advik to the terrace. All this while a pair of eyes were constantly and intently gazing towards Bhavna and she was well aware of it.

The moment both the girls came outside Advik's mouth hung open and he was looking at Chhaya with lovestruck eyes. *ye toh gaya🤭*. Ananya, his sister had nugded his waist which had bought him out of his dreamland after which he sheepishly scratched the back of his neck with a goofy smile.

Devesh's condition was no different but he was tensed for a moment and prayed to God 'pls don't let her be the girl' over and over. He didn't know why, maybe because the first thought he had after he saw her was to hide her in his arms and never let any harm come to her. And you cannot have such thoughts about your bhabhi right?😜

There was something about her, something which pulled Devesh towards her. And so from the past hour he was gazing at her. And Bhavna was very much aware of that. Their eyes had met once and Bhavna not being able to take his intense gaze had looked away making him smile.

Chhaya and Advik came another 30 minutes later. The elders looked at them curiously. Advik had said yes making his sister clap her hands in excitement. Everyone looked at Chhaya now and she muttered and shy yes making everyone smile and a round of blessings and congratulations followed.

Bhavna hugged and congratulated Chhaya and teased her about her red face and she blushed more. Bhavna laughed and a smile crept on Devesh's face seeing her carefree laughter.

'Her laugh is so precious' was the only thought on his mind.*ye bhi gaya par bechare ko khud hi nhi pta🤭🤭*.

Dinner was served. Everyone had their dinner chatting and laughing. Advik and Chhaya were stealing glances at each other when the other wasn't looking with Chhaya blushing all the while.*kitna sharmati hai ye wattpad ki ladkiyan🤭😜*

Devesh was looking at Bhavna who had her head bowed down looking at her plate as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. She was well aware of his constant gaze but weirdly she didn't find it uncomfortable.

After dinner both the families sat down to discuss when and where they should meet to finalise the dates when Devesh got a call and excused himself.

He was talking over the phone while Bhavna was looking at him. Properly for the first time during the whole meet. She noticed his features, his sharp jawline which enhanced his side look, how his shirt fit him perfectly highlighting his muscled arms and chest, how his eyebrows furrowed when he was listening something carefully. She realised that he was now looking in her direction and she was staring at him all the while.

She quickly averted her eyes and smiled shyly. He had caught her staring at him.

Devesh had felt someone looking in his direction and turned around only to find her staring at him with a small smile and his own lips crept up in a smile. Her smile and laugh were definitely the best thing he had ever seen.

He shook his head at his thoughts, disconnected the call went towards the others. The elders had decided to meet day after tomorrow at Advik's house for finalising the dates. Everyone was okay with this and so the guests took their leave.

Chhaya and Bhavna were sitting in her room and Bhavna was teasing her about Advik calling him jiju when Chhaya spoke-

"Waise tu bhi kam nhi hai yaha mere liye ladka dekhne aaye the aur tu apni setting chala rhi thi. Maan gaye beta."

(You are also not less they were here to see me and you were making your own love story. Very good)

This was Bhavna's turn to blush. She turned her face away and said-

"Aisa kuch nhi hai smjhi tu jyda bol mat. Chal ab mujhe late ho rha hai mai chalti hu. Byee"

(There is nothing like that. I am getting late i should leave. Byee)

Saying this Bhavna ran out of her room whereas Chhaya laughed seeing her reaction and prayed for her happiness. Bhavna was a very innocent girl and sensitive girl who took every thing to heart.

Bhavna was laying on her bed thinking about all that happened. Her best friend was getting married. But her thoughts were mostly about the man who was looking at her all evening, Devesh Singhania.

Thinking about him she slipped into slumber with a smile adorning her face.
**************************************
Finally they met!!😁😁
I don't know whether i was able to justify their feeling properly or not.

What do you think about Advik and Chhaya?

Please do leave your comments.

Also vote for the story.🙏🏻😊

Laters!!😘❤️