[Two]

|Chapter 2|
🤍✈️

𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴.
-𝖠𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗒 𝖡𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗂𝗇

I am woken up out of my beauty sleep from the sound of my ringtone

I am woken up out of my beauty sleep from the sound of my ringtone. I check my phone to see what time it is and it reads '5:36'. Who the hell is calling me this early?

I answer the phone not looking at the caller ID, "Who the hell is this calling me at 5:30 in the morning!?"

"Good morning to you too Miss Suave," a deep voice with an obvious accent speaks.

"Who is this and why do you have my number?" I ask as I sit up and furrow my eyebrows.

"I take it you didn't see my email Miss Suave. This is Emilian Moldovan, your new boss. I am calling to remind you of your flight to Switzerland because I need assistance for an important meeting here." Hearing this completely shocks me because I was not aware of any business trip.

"I'm sorry Sir but this is my first time hearing about this."

"Well, your flight will be leaving in 2 hours and I expect you to make it here on time ."

"Two hours!? I'm not going to be able to pack, get ready and drive to the airport in that time."

"Then I suggest you get up now. Send me your location, I will have someone pick you up in an hour. Please message this number when you are about to land. " He finishes and I hear the call end.

I sigh in frustration and send him my location, then I immediately get up to do my morning routine.

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Currently, I am packing my last few necessities. I packed my suitcase for two weeks because he didn't inform me how long I am going to be there.

I left my hair in the state it was in from yesterday and threw on an oversized, black sweater with biker shorts.  Lastly, I put on my Nike slides and a pair of shades to hide my tiredness.

  Lastly, I put on my Nike slides and a pair of shades to hide my tiredness

I decide to call Isa and let her know where I'll be. "Good morning Isa."

"Good morning to you too. It's really early, you're lucky that I'm awake."

I chuckle, "I'm just calling to let you know that I'm leaving the country for a business trip with the new boss and I need you to do a few things for me. Can you tell Carson about the trip, and could you scan the papers on my desk and send them to me by tomorrow please?"

"Of course Elara, no problem. I hope you have a good trip and try to have a bit of fun."

"Thank you lots, have a good day!" I hang up.

Hearing a car honk, I quickly lock up my apartment, grab my belongings, and head outside to see a short man with a cute, wrinkly smile standing next to a white limo.

"Good morning Miss Suave, I will be your driver today."

I shyly smile and speak, "Good Morning, and nice to meet you Mr..."

"Mr. Rosetti", he says still smiling.

He takes my luggage and places them in the trunk whilst I entered the vehicle. As soon as I sit down, I receive a message from Mr. Moldovan. I click it to see that it's my flight information.

I quickly text a 'thank you' and we were off to the airport.

-
-
-
-
-
Short Chapter :/