Eighty-One

|Chapter 81|
🤍🌷

"I know I said you are staying with me but what do you want to do?" he asks

"I'm definitely not gonna look like your eye candy, so I'll roam around on my own for a bit."

"Promise you won't wander far from me, baby."

"I won't, Seb. Now come on, I'm walking in with you because it needs to be known that you're taken."

"Same with you," he smirks. He steps out of the limo, onto the carpet and he helps me out.

"Thank you, lovey."

"You're welcome."

"Wow, there's a lot of people. I'm surprised nobody's taking pictures of us," I whisper. We're surrounded by a crowd of hungry paparazzi.

"I made some arrangements to prevent that because I knew you would be uncomfortable."

"Oh, good," I say as I put on a smile for everyone. I'm sure at least one of them is sneaking a picture. This is Emilian Moldovan we're talking about.

Halfway to the entrance, he removes his hand from mine and places it on my lower back. He greets a few gentlemen as we walk in and he ignores a few girls.

"I'll take you to the table and give me 10 minutes to chat with a few important clients."

"More like 30 minutes," I say. "It's fine though, I'll be doing my own thing."

We arrive at the table and his whole family, except Carson is sitting there. I greet everyone and they all greet me in return then Eugene, Dana, and little Leona go off to somewhere.

"I won't be far," he tells me.

"I know."

"Call me if you need anything," he says but doesn't move.

"Mhm."

"Can I have a little kiss?" he whispers.

"No," I smile. "Later."

"Baby, you're killing me," he groans.

"Even if I wanted to, I'm too short and I'm sure you want them to see that I'm kissing you and not you kissing me."

"Woman, I'm not kissing you for show," he chuckles. "Ok, I'm leaving for real now because you're distracting me." I let go of his hands and he walks away.