[Twelve]

|Chapter 12|
🤍💋

I woke up this morning thinking of making Elara some breakfast but, of course, she's already up cooking for us

She's by the stove looking sexy as hell in a red satin robe. I observe that her hair is back to its curly state and love it. I creep up behind her, gently grabbing her waist. She jumps from the sudden touch but, gradually melts into me.

"Good morning," I greet her placing my lips on her neck.

She pushes my face away. "Move Emilian, I know what you're doing," she tells me trying to give me a stern look, but I could tell she's trying not to smile.

"What am I doing?" I say cluelessly.

She glares at me but fails to intimidate me. She just looks adorable.

"Alright, alright I'll sit by the island and wait," I give up.

"Thank you, and good morning to you too. How did you sleep?" she asks me.

"Good actually, knowing that I'll wake up to see you this morning," I answer honestly.

She turns away from the stove grinning, "You're so cheesy."

"Yet you still like me, don't you?," I tease her.

I see a blush appear on her face, "Shut up. Your distracting me."

"Alright, I'll just reply to emails whiles you do your thing," I tell Elara and I do just that. I don't know why I receive so many emails every day, and these are just the ones that Elara claims are important.

I answer most of them, letting them know that my assistant will contact them with a meeting date and time. I look up after ten minutes to see she's done and just adding some fruit.

She walks over to me with the plates in hand, focusing on trying not to drop them. She places them down on the table and rushes back towards the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"I forgot the drinks. Do you want me to make you
a cup of coffee or is orange juice fine?"

"Do you even know how to make coffee?" I ask smiling with my eyebrows raised.

She blushes, "No, but I have to learn eventually." Damn this woman is amazing. She's willing to learn how to make coffee just for me.

"Come here."

She strolls towards me and I pull her between my legs making her straddle me. I rest my hand on her butt, rubbing it gently. "Thank you, baby," I tell her and place my hands around her neck gently, pulling her down to my lips.