[Forty-Seven]

|Chapter 47|
🤍🌤

𝗔𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗲
𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖽𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾

𝗔𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗲𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖽𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾

"Good morning," I say tiredly as I wake up to him exiting the bathroom.

"Good morning love, I'm sorry I didn't wake you to go to the gym. You looked like you needed the extra time."

"You're right, I did need it. I'll just go later after work."

"I'm going to shower. We can chat after."

Ten minutes later, I'm done and I join him on the bed. He pulls me into his arms, wrapping them around me and I place my head onto his chest.

"Tell me what you want to know."

"If I ask to know everything, could that possibly ruin our relationships?"

"It depends on how you take it, love."

"Is it that bad?"

"Yeah."

I take his hand, "Why didn't you tell me on our first date then?"

"It's not something you can just tell anyone without scaring them away."

"Is that how your last relationship ended?" I ask hesitantly.

"No, she cheated on me with my brother."

My eyes widen, "I didn't know Carson was like that."

"He didn't know we were together."

"Oh... Well, if it makes you feel better, I wouldn't cheat on you," I smile at him.

He chuckles and kisses my forehead, "I know, love."

"Just tell me enough for now, and maybe later on you can tell me everything."

"Ok." He pauses for a few seconds. "I sometimes do illegal stuff with very dangerous people, and some of those people try to kill me."

"So... you're a criminal?" I ask.

"Yes." Oh.

We sit in silence for about a minute before he says, "Talk to me, baby."

"I don't know what to say, Seb," I shrug my shoulders.