[Seventy-One]

|Chapter 71|
🤍🥣

𝗟𝗮𝗰𝘂𝗻𝗮
𝖠𝗇 𝗎𝗇𝖿𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗉𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗏𝖺𝗅; 𝖺 𝗀𝖺𝗉

𝗟𝗮𝗰𝘂𝗻𝗮𝖠𝗇 𝗎𝗇𝖿𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗉𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗏𝖺𝗅; 𝖺 𝗀𝖺𝗉

"Did you find anything yet?"

"Yeah, but you're not going to like it," he tells me truthfully.

"Ok, go on."

"I think it's Carson." So, my suspicions were unfortunately correct.

"I know that but who the hell took Elara. He wouldn't have done it himself."

"How do you know? You could've made this process go by much quicker," he smacks me on the back of my head.

I roll my eyes, "Continue or I am going to stab you."

"Yeah ok. It's a new employee that was hired about 3 months ago."

"Mine or yours?" I ask.

"Mine," he responds.

I laugh unnecessarily loud, "Someone's dying today."

"Would you like to do the honor?" he asks me, handing me his gun.

"Gladly," I smirk. I see Eliza has a big influence on your decisions."

"Shut up, you know how it is. She would get upset and I can't exactly lie to her."

"Oh, so you told her everything?"

"Basically, yeah. But we put off the conversation. I think she knows an argument might come out of it."

"I definitely couldn't do that. Elara would want me to spill everything right there and then. And I would have to because I can't stand seeing her upset," I say sadly, thinking about her.

"No need to get sad and mushy with me. Any more questions?"

"Can you track his car?"

"I already tried. Have you gotten anything to track Elara? I know I have something for Eliza."

"Yes, I do actually, her earrings. I recently bought them but wasn't sure if she would wear them."

"Ugh, pass me your damn phone," he extends his hand.

I willingly give it to him and he connects it to one of his monitors. On the screen, it shows two locations that are quite far from each other.