[Five]

|Chapter 5|
🤍🖇

𝗢𝗿𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗰
𝖬𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀;
𝖻𝖾𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀.

𝗢𝗿𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗰𝖬𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀;𝖻𝖾𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀

Currently, we are in his office and I'm sitting in the chair next to his. He is explaining how I should prepare and layout the PowerPoint for the upcoming meeting.

When we arrived back at the penthouse yesterday, we both went straight to bed because we were worn out from the long day of walking. Therefore, we have extra work to do today.

Mr. Moldovan's mood took a total 180 from yesterday. He has been strictly professional which I understand but, I thought he would be friendlier when we're alone. He also calls me Miss Suave instead of just Elara all the time. I don't understand him at all, but I can't be bothered by it.

"I need this completed by tomorrow so that I can review it and correct anything if needed. Any questions Miss Suave?"

"No Sir, I think I'm good."

"Good. You may leave," he dismisses me with a tight-lipped smile.

I smile exiting his office and head to the living room to do some work.

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

It's 7:00 and after about 3 hours of working, I stop to take a break. I go up to my room and change into something comfortable. I choose a beige bodysuit with little cute designs and pair it with my Adidas slides.

When I go downstairs I look into the fridge to see what I can quickly prepare and, I decide to make vegetarian pasta with garlic bread

When I go downstairs I look into the fridge to see what I can quickly prepare and, I decide to make vegetarian pasta with garlic bread. I'm not sure if Mr. Moldovan would want any but I'll make extra just in case.

After an hour in the kitchen, it's finally done. I take up his food and stroll down the hall to his office. I twice knock and there's no answer so I walk in and I see him concentrated on whatever is on his laptop screen.