[Fifty-Five]

|Chapter 55|
🤍🍽

𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗻𝘁
𝖶𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖾

I look at both of them and wave awkwardly, then I subtly squeeze Emilian's hand

"Miss Suave?" His father asks confused.

"What are you doing here?" Carson asks with attitude. Well, excuse me.

"Please correct the way that you speak to my woman. Father, this is my girlfriend Elara and you may remember her because she worked for you."

"Yes, she was my assistant and she's supposed to be yours. Why the hell are you screwing your employees?"

"I think I'm going to help your mom in the kitchen," I tell Emilian, feeling embarrassed because I'm not sure how to respond. This feels like a conversation that should happen between them.

"Do you need me to show you the way?" he asks.

"No, I'll manage."

I walk past his father and brother without saying a word. I'm about to explore around this house because I know damn well I'm not going to find the kitchen.

After I am a good distance from the library, I hear Seb shout, "What the hell was that about?!" Time to walk faster.

As I'm strolling through the hallways, a door that is slightly ajar with sunlight peeking through it catches my eye. This door is a totally different style from anything else in this mansion so far.

Opening the door, I am met with a whole loft that is obviously designed by someone completely different. It's a small and cozy living space.

"Can I help you?" A voice says out of nowhere and I jump

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude." My eyes land on a long-legged white woman with red hair.