[Eighteen ]

|Chapter 18|
🤍🥲

𝗞𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻
𝖡𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝖽𝖾𝖾𝗉

𝗞𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝖡𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝖽𝖾𝖾𝗉

Sara left early this morning and I went to work soon after. I've been very productive at work and finished my tasks and a bit of Seb's for the next couple of days. So, when he comes back there won't be a pile of work waiting for him.

Emilian hasn't texted me all day so, I decide to text him to see what's going on.

══════════════════

Me: Hey baby. Is everything going well? Did your sister give birth yet?

Seb💕: Hi love. Sorry I didn't message you earlier. I've just been spending time with my family and the little one. *Attachment*

Me: Awwww she's gorgeous. Tell your sister I say congratulations.

Seb💕: I will. Can I FaceTime you in about an hour? I just woke up and I want to take a shower and eat something.

Me: No problem baby, take your time.
I'll be waiting.❤️

══════════════════

I get comfortable in bed, taking off my bra and putting on a white tank top. I make myself a sandwich and watch tv until he calls.

Finally, my phone rings and his name pops up. I accept and smile as his handsome face comes into view. I miss his face and those lips.

He showcases that charming smile and says, "Hi baby, I miss you so much and I love what you did with your hair."

Hearing his voice immediately makes me sad. I pout and tell him, "Thank you, I miss you too. When are you coming back?"

"Probably next week. I honestly don't know how I'll last because calling only makes me miss you more."

"I agree. Now I know how you felt when you asked me to move in with you," I say truthfully.

"Does that mean you'll move in with me?"

I bite my lips, "I might but, you have to come back first."

"Bet. If I come back early you have to move in with me."

"Hold up, I didn't say all that Seb. What about spending time with your family?"