[Eighty-Six]

|Chapter 86|
🤍🖼

𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾
𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝖻𝖾
𝖠𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇

Yesterday, Eliza woke up Emilian and me, surprising us with tickets to Italy

Yesterday, Eliza woke up Emilian and me, surprising us with tickets to Italy. We were both surprised and I am super excited.

Right now, we're in my dressing room at the wedding venue because today is finally our wedding day. She's done my hair and is finishing up my makeup. I haven't seen it myself yet but I'm sure it looks amazing.

"Ok, your makeup is done now," Eliza backs up and looks at me proudly.

"Let me see," I ask excitedly.

"Sure," she hands me a mirror and I look at the beautiful art she has done on my face.

"Liza, you need to be a makeup artist, ASAP. This looks amazing."

"Hell, no. I don't have time for all of that."

"Why? It'll be way more flexible for you and Lucian."

She rolls her eyes, "Let's not talk about him right now. It's your day and I'm so proud of you," she kisses my cheek. "I'll be right back."

I smile as she exits but I'm worried about her. I was completely unaware that they were having relationship problems. This actually makes me sad.

"Hey, hun, we brought breakfast," Lexi smiles as she enters my dressing room.

"Wow, you finally made it back after an hour and a half!" I say sarcastically. "And now I have to eat with makeup on."

"You look gorgeous, Lara," Dylan compliments me and kisses my forehead. "And I'm sorry I let her drive."

"Thanks, Dylan," I grab my food. "I cannot wait to show you guys my dress."

"But we already saw it."

"I meant see it on me, duh."

"Dylan, where's the date you were telling me about?"

"I don't have one anymore."

"Aww, what happened?"

"An emergency popped up," he explains.

"Don't worry, you have me," Lexi hugs him.

"No, you're annoying," he chuckles and pushes her away.