[Forty-Eight]

|Chapter 48|
🤍🥳

𝖢𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌

1 week later

Today is my man's birthday and I spent all of yesterday with the girls looking for gifts. I even made the cute little basket that Eliza suggested a month ago.

I woke up earlier, got ready for the day, and I just made breakfast. Now, I'm finishing up his coffee. Unfortunately, I didn't wake up earlier than him but he'll be back from the gym within the next 30 minutes.

Everything looks amazing and now I just need to get the gifts from my car. I couldn't hide them anywhere because he knows this house too well.

As I grab my keys, I hear the front door slam shut, "Baby, I'm home!"

"Happy Birthday!"

A huge grin appears on his face when his eyes land on me. He walks over to me and lifts me, causing me to wrap my legs around his torso. I also get a whiff of his body wash so, I'm guessing he showered at the gym.

"Good morning. I'm sorry I didn't wake up earlier."

"It's fine, you didn't know I was going to the gym."

"How was your workout?"

"Great."

"That's good. Are you hungry?"

"Starving actually. Want to make breakfast with me?"

I giggle, "Baby can't you smell the aroma from my cooking?"

He sniffs the air, "I don't know why I'm just noticing that. Smells delicious by the way."

He carries us to the kitchen and places me on the countertop.