[Sixteen]

|Chapter 16|
🤍📞

𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲
𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋,
𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗌𝗁𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝖽𝗆𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗍,
𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒.

𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗌𝗁𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝖽𝗆𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗍,𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒

"Where do you want me to put your bags?" Emilian asks me.

"My bedroom is fine." I open the fridge and there's only water and a bit of juice left. My pantry is even worse because there's only a single box of stale cereal left. I'm almost certain this is Sara's fault.

Emilian walks toward me and pulls me towards him by my butt, "What's wrong love."

"I need to go to the store. Sara took all of my food and I'm sad."

He kisses me on the forehead, "I'll take you grocery shopping tomorrow."

"No, it's fine I'll go alone."

"That wasn't a question love."

I roll my eyes, "Fine. Don't you have a home to go to?"

"I don't want to leave you," he says sadly.

I smile, "Seb I'm going to see you tomorrow. And I'll allow you to hug me."

"Haha very funny," he picks me up and places me on the kitchen counter and I wrap my arms around his shoulders. He tries to move his hand under my dress but, I stop him.

"Baby you have to go. You have to wake up early tomorrow," I remind him.

"I know." He smiles and gazes into my eyes longingly.

I cover my face blushing, "Stopppp. You know I hate when you do that."

"Well I'm never going to stop staring at your beautiful face, so get used to it."

"Whatever Seb."

I peck his lips 3 times, then I hop down dragging him to the door. "Baby please go and get some rest, I'll see you in the morning."

"Alright, see you later," he hugs me and lets go heading to the elevator. I stand outside my door waving at him as the elevator door shuts.

I then close the door strolling to my bedroom and decide to facetime Sara. She answers quickly.

"Liv. Where the hell is my food?"