[Sixty-Two]

|Chapter 62|
🤍🍩

𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗮
𝖠 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌'𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗍𝗁 𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗐𝗇, 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗌 𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿.

𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗮𝖠 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌'𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗍𝗁 𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗐𝗇, 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗌 𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿

"Hi, Leona."

"Hey Lara!" she pushes past the door and jumps into my arms.

"Does your mom know you're in here?"

"Mhm." She walks around, observing the room. "Ooo, you have a tv."

"Mhm, where's Emmy?"

"In here," he walks out of the bathroom with no shirt on. Damn.

He walks towards her, lifts her, and asks, "How was your day?"

She grins widely, "School was boring, but I learned new tricks."

"Hmm, sounds nice. Maybe you can show me later." Emilian responds to her.

"Would you like to watch a movie with us?" I ask her and Emilian automatically shakes his head.

"I would, but momma said if I help her with dinner, I can get cookies."

"Awwww, ok."

"Leona!?" we hear Dana shout from the kitchen.

"Coming!" She kisses Emilian on the cheek and quickly hugs me, then runs out of the room.

"Baby, you are so mean," I tell him.

"What? You went through too much today and you being around fewer people is better."

"Yeah, that's totally why," I roll my eyes. "And I hate that you keep reminding me. I know that I nearly died twice in one day but don't want to dwell on it."

"Elara, we have to talk about it eventually."

"I don't want to," I fold my arms.

"Well we are going to, so come here." He sits at the edge of the bed and pulls me between his legs.

"Do you want a shirt?"

"Nope."

"You're going to catch a cold, baby."