[Fourty-Five]

|Chapter 45|
🤍❔

𝗧𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲
𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾

𝗧𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾

1 week later

"Seb, I'm going out tonight by the way."

"Girl's night?"

"Not exactly," I tell him brushing my hair. "It's more like a couples night. Everyone's bringing their man but it's mostly to meet Mads' and Zara's fiancé."

"You're going alone?"

"Yeah," I smile at him.

"Why?"

"Because I know you usually go out to do work on Friday nights and I don't want you to cancel your plans for me."

He sighs, "Why didn't you tell me in advance so I could know if I needed to make time or not."

"Sorry, I didn't know I needed to make an appointment with my man. I'll keep that in mind for next time," I say pulling my hair back into a sleek bun.

"Elara," he says seriously.

"Sorry baby, I'm just frustrated."

"What are you frustrated about?"

"You and the stupid business that you refuse to tell your girlfriend about. I know it's not my business but damn."

He sighs, placing his hands on my waist, "I'm going with you."

I look up at him, "Seb, I'll be fine."

"You might be but I am not, knowing that you'd be the only one there without a partner."

"Okay," I smile. "Are you wearing that?" I ask, looking him up and down.

"Yeah, why? You don't like it? I can change." He's wearing a dark blue turtle neck, dark blue fitted pants, and black shoes. He usually only wears turtle necks when he's going out to do hi.

"No, you look sexy," I bite my lip.

"Thank you, baby," he smirks, pecking my lips then kissing my forehead.

"You're lucky I haven't applied lip gloss yet."

"Love, you don't need any of that," he sucks his teeth.