[Seventy]

|Chapter 70|
🤍💧

𝗔𝗯𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲
𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽𝖻𝗒𝖾

𝗔𝗯𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽𝖻𝗒𝖾

"She's gone," my sister looks up at me worriedly.

"I want a list of names of every person that was on the property today and send them to the basement."

"Which one?"

"Not this one."

"Alright. On it Sir."

"Has anyone checked the footage?" I ask impatiently.

Nobody answers.

"Somebody answer before bullets start flying," I shout.

"Who the hell is in charge of security?"

"Dascalu, Sir," Anthony answers as he enters the room.

"Thank you, Tony."

"Unfortunately for everyone here, you have to answer to Lucian now." The instant fear that morphs onto their faces is hilarious

Between me and Lucian, I'm the nicer brother. I'm hard on them but they are my guys that I somewhat care about. Lucian doesn't care for them at all.

"But, Sir-."

I pull my gun out. "If you did your job, I wouldn't have to make this decision," I say firmly. "Now please get the hell out of my face."

"Sir, we're sorry," Tyler says with Anthony beside him.

"Nothing to be sorry about. I don't have time to chat, I've got work to do," I roll up my sleeves and grab a sharp knife.

"Emmy, stop. We'll handle Dascalu."

"And what am I supposed to do?!"

"Emmy, calm down," Tyler reaches forward and I point my gun at him.

"Emilian!" I hear Lucian's shouts.

"You're done. Hand me all of your weapons, I will take care of this myself."

"Hell no! She's my girlfriend. There is no way I'm going to sit around and do nothing." He gives me the look and I unwillingly hand him my weapons.