[Eleven]

|Chapter 11|
🤍🙌🏽

𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝘂𝗱𝗴𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲,
𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺.
-𝖬𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖺

I wait 2 hours before going to the kitchen

I wait 2 hours before going to the kitchen. Hoping he has already eaten and placed his dishes in the sink. Luckily he has and I let out a breath I've been holding. I prepare the water in the sink to begin washing up. After two pots, I regret not using the dishwasher.

Cleaning up after cooking is so tiring. Why am I even cleaning up when I'm the one that cooked? I finish washing and drying the dirty dishes and proceed to put them in their rightful places. Then I start to wipe the countertops making sure no crumbs or spills are left.

As I wipe the counter down, I feel a presence behind me. "Can we talk about us now?" he whispers in my ear.

I turn around and cross my arm, "What about us?" I shrug.

"Elara, come on be serious," he says with a straight face. He's so damn persistent. Kinda sexy though.

"Fine but, let's go up to my room." We could just talk in the kitchen but, I'm too lazy to stand up through a whole conversation.

He follows me upstairs and I just know he is looking at me. "Stop staring you perv."

"I can't help it when you look this good. You should wear tights more often."

I roll my eyes and open the door to let him in. He sits on my bed wearing a smug smirk.

I sit next to him as he stares and I realize he wants me to speak up first. "I just don't think we would work out."

"Why?" he questions.

"Because you're my boss," I answer.

"And?"

"Do you know what people would think if they found out that I have a non-professional relationship with my boss? I could just smell the rumors being made and employees gossiping as we walk past them. I don't know about you, but that bothers me," I ramble on getting slightly agitated.

"Ok calm down, I understand," he says calmly.

"How are you so calm right now?" I ask confused.

"Because I don't care what people think but, now I know you feel this way. I promise if you allow us to see where this goes," he points between us, "I don't mind keeping us a secret until you're ready. I like you... a lot, and I can't live with myself if I don't try."

"Well, can I ask why you like me? I'm curious because I wouldn't have imagined a man like you being with a woman like me."

I don't know what his type is or, who he prefers because he managed to keep his past relationships private from the media and that's if he even had any.

He takes my hand and begins, "When I first saw you, I won't lie to you, that beautiful face instantly attracted me. Especially that gorgeous, bright smile that never leaves your face, unless I upset you of course." I chuckle.

"And then that body damn," his smile gets even bigger as he sizes me up.

I playfully hit him and say, "Stoppp!" I blush and try to hide my face.

He moves my hands and tells me, "There's no need to hide because we both know you have curves that can catch any person's attention."

I don't know what to say to that. Why am I so awkward. "Thank you, I guess. You can stop now if you want," I avert my eyes from him.

"No, I'm not quite done yet. I notice how you pout and cross your arms when you're irritated or annoyed with me. You avoid any eye contact when you're nervous. And it's also very easy to read you."

"How!?" I'm offended

"Like how I knew that you liked me. You melt under my touch, get shy under my gaze, you always roll your eye when something doesn't go your way and, you like cooking for me. So, I'm guessing your love language is acts of service?"

I answer him, " Yes you are correct. And I've also realized that yours is definitely physical touch," I pony to his hands caressing my thigh, "No questions needed," I let out a small laugh.

"It's good that you know for the future."

"Yes, I'm taking notes," I joke.

He smiles, "I've observed so many things about you in the past few days and I can't wait to learn more," he finishes taking my hands.

I play with his rings as I take in everything he just said. "Wow, you know me better than I do. And I like you a lot too," I say genuinely meaning it. I notice how he mentions nothing about my skin color. Usually, guys would point that out straight away but, with him, it seems like that's not something that he's aware of or even cares about. I'm fine with it though because I don't care about race either.

He lifts me and places me on his lap to straddle him with his hands laying on my waist. "Say that again," he tells me while grinning.

"Oh my gosh, Emilian." I laugh at his silliness. "I like you a lot. Happy?"

He wraps his arm around my torso and embraces me tightly. "Yes, I just wanted to hear you say it again."

I go back to playing with his rings, "So where do we go from here?"

"Well, we'll get to know each other, take things slow, and, as you wish, we will keep this relationship between us."

"Thank you for acknowledging my concerns," I say hugging him again.

"As long as we communicate our feelings then it shouldn't be a problem. Plus, I can see right through you so, there's no point in hiding anything," he smirks.

"You're right," I feel myself getting sleepy, "I think I'm going to rest now. I need my beauty sleep after all of this talking."

"I understand," he chuckles and lays me down, tucking me in. "Good night love."

"Good night," I reply and doze off after hearing the door click. I'm so excited.

-
-
-
-
-
Don't forget to vote!🤍