[Four]

|Chapter 4|
🤍🫕

𝗕𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲
𝖣𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝗋 𝗃𝗈𝗒

𝗕𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝖣𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝗋 𝗃𝗈𝗒

I woke up at six a.m. this morning because I slept the whole day yesterday. Since it was too early to start work, I chose to make breakfast for Mr. Moldovan and I. I do my morning routine and go downstairs to make something quick.

I examine the refrigerator and there is an adequate selection of food and drinks. I see a bag of bagels and I immediately think of a delicious breakfast sandwich. The orange juice is the first drink that catches my eyes so, I take it out.

I then attempted to grab a wine glass from the top shelf, but it was, unfortunately, too high. Ugh, I wanted to feel fancy. I pouted and settled for a small glass on the lower shelf.

____________________________

About 30 minutes later, I was finally done with breakfast. Hopefully, he doesn't mind not having meat because I made two vegetarian breakfast sandwiches.

 Hopefully, he doesn't mind not having meat because I made two vegetarian breakfast sandwiches

Not wanting to wake Mr. Moldovan, I take my food outside and as soon as I step out, the cold hit me hard like a truck. Why is it so damn cold? I quickly run upstairs and throw on sweatpants and a large coat.

Stepping outside my room, I see Mr. Moldovan leaving his. He has on a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants with black socks. Somehow with a chill outfit, he still looks fine as hell. I quickly look up to avoid staring for too long and suddenly, I felt bad for disturbing his sleep.

"Oh! Good morning Mr. Moldovan, I'm sorry for waking you up. I was just grabbing some warm clothes to eat on the balcony," I said with a slight smile.

"It's fine, you didn't wake me, and please call me Emilian. 'Mr.' makes me feel older than I am", he joked and I chuckle.

"Um ok, well I also made you some breakfast if you want. I'll be eating outside if you need me"