[Thirty-Six]

|Chapter 36|
🤍💔

𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗶𝗮
𝖠 𝗌𝗎𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗇 𝗈𝗋 𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖺𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗂𝗋𝖼𝗎𝗆𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗇𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇

𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗶𝗮𝖠 𝗌𝗎𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗇 𝗈𝗋 𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖺𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗂𝗋𝖼𝗎𝗆𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗇𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇

2 weeks later

"Luci can you hurry up?"

"I'm not far away."

"Shut up and drive faster."

"Babygirl watch your mouth and open the door." I hang up the phone and sprint to the front door. As soon as the door opens, I jump on him squealing. I hug him tightly and he says, "I miss you too babygirl."

I lean back smiling widely and biting my lips, "Hi." He grins leaning into my lips and I kiss him back with a lot of passion and desire for his touch. He inserts his tongue into my mouth and are tongues fight for dominance but, of course I let him have it.

I slow down the kiss and peck his lips four times before pulling away. "Oh my gosh Lucian, my lip gloss is all over your face," I laugh wiping his mouth with my thumbs. "You're lucky I'm not wearing makeup."

"You look sexy as hell babygirl," he tells me examining my face and then my cleavage. "And I love when your hair is out."

"Thank you. And I know, that's why I did it like this," I flip my hair.

He bites his lips, "Yeah?"

I giggle,"Mhm." he closes the door and walks us towards the couch. As we sit down I say, "Babe where's your bags?"

"In the car," he says and his voice is deep as hell.

"Babe your voice sound hella sexy right now," I say honestly and scoot up on his lap to lay on his chest but, he lifts me up a bit.

"Liza you're moving too much."

I pout, "I just want to lay on you."

"Not in this position babygirl." I roll my eyes standing up.

"Ok, I'm going to order food."

"You can do that over here," he tells me while laughing.

"You didn't want me there so, bye." He sucks his teeth lifting me up and carrying us to the master bedroom. "Lucian, where are you taking me?"