[Seventeen]

|Chapter 17|
🤍👋🏽

𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗸𝗲𝘁
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗎𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖺 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾
𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾.

"Seb, can you get me a gallon of orange juice from the cold foods aisle?" Emilian was persistent in bringing me to the food store so, you know I have to put him to work

He comes back with a Tropicana orange juice and I smile, "This is perfect, thank you." He removes me from pushing the cart and I walk ahead of him grabbing my essential foods and hygienic products. Then I picked up loads of snacks and drinks.

"Baby, are you getting anything for your house?" This man didn't grab a single thing the whole time we've been in the grocery store.

"I already have more than enough food at home, now I just need you there," he whispers the last part.

I let out a giggle but, I could tell he wasn't joking. "Alright I'm done, let's go."

He helps me place the groceries down to be scanned and before I can pull out my wallet, his card is already in the machine.

The cashier speaks up, "Sir, your total is $678.34."

"That's fine just tell me when I can swipe."

He pays for everything and he carries them all to the car, packing the bags into his trunk. This man is something else.

I've never had a man in my life that cared this much for me or shown this amount of effort to make me happy. Not even my dad, and maybe that's why we're not on good terms.

I don't deserve this amazing man but, I'm for sure not letting him go anytime soon. I stare at him smiling as he lowers into the driver's seat.

He gives me a confused smile, "What's up love?"

"Nothing," I kiss his cheek. "We'll talk later."

"Mhm," he places his free hand on my thigh and drives off towards my apartment.

I unlock the door, and he walks in looking around. "Your apartment looks and feels so cozy. I can see it so much better in the daytime."

"