[Thirteen]

|Chapter 13|
🤍👁

𝗔𝗴𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗮
𝖠𝖽𝗆𝗂𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾'𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒

𝗔𝗴𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗮𝖠𝖽𝗆𝗂𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾'𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒

"Hey, baby?"

"Yes love?" he looks away from the road momentarily.

"What's your middle name?" I ask curiously.

"Sebastian. Why?"

"I need a nickname for you, and I can't get anything from Emilian. I think I'll call you Seb. How'd you get your first name from anyways?"

"I think I like the nickname Seb. It's cute. And my name is Romanian because my parents are very traditional," he explains.

"Well, that's interesting. Can we travel there together one day?"

"Of course love. You have to meet my family eventually," he takes my hand and kisses it, then releases it gently on my lap.

He parks in his designated parking spot and I go to leave the car, but he locks it. I turn to him to see what's wrong but I'm unexpectedly pulled into a very passionate kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and moan into the kiss and he groans in response. I slowly bite his bottom lip as I move away smirking.

"Baby you have no idea what you're doing to me right now," he says lustfully looking deep into my eyes.

I glance down at his pants, "Oh I do," I chuckle.

He tries to pull me back in, but I refuse to be late today.

"Please love, I won't be able to touch you all day," he tells me attempting to look sad.

"Oh my gosh, you're such a big baby. Come here."

I wrap my arms around him and kiss him once more, then we head up to his office separately.

As we prepare I stand up to go to the bathroom and he speaks up, "Miss Suave, where the hell did you get this dress from?" he walks towards me to pull it down. I laugh loudly because every time it's pulled down, more cleavage shows. "It's so damn short and too much of your chest is showing."

"